• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Your Phone Specs

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion about phone specs, because these days, almost everyone has a different phone with modifications, and other things to make it unique to themselves.

I'll start off.

2009-2010:
LG Pop (nothing much to say, it was a normal phone, not much you can modify for that phone)

2011-2012:
Sony Xperia X10i
1GHz processor
16GB Expanded flash memory
Kernel: 2.6.29 (stock Sony kernel)
Full specs here:

2012-current:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (from Google) - unlocked & rooted
Full specs here:

Overclocked Dual-core 1.5GHz cortex-a9 processor (stock clock of 1.2GHz)
Overclocked 350MHz GPU (stock block of 307MHz)
1GB mobile memory
16GB NAND flash storage
Extended 2000mAh battery (~30 hours of usage)

Kernel: Franco #M1

(due to high resolution, click the image links instead)
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Reaction score
Name: HTC HD2 (Leo)
OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional (but now dual booting Windows Phone 7.5 (Build 8107) and Android 4.0.3).
Chipset: Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon
CPU: 1 GHz Scorpion
GPU: Adreno 200
RAM: 576MB, 1GB ROM
--
Running it with a 32GB sdcard split into 2 partitions consisting of, about 8GB for Android and the rest for WP7.5.

Camera is only 5MP but it's still gets the job done.

-----

Nokia 101.

I find myself using this phone more then the HD2, I do a lot of calls throughout the day through my mobile and the HD2 just doesn't cut it any more only get like 12 hours or so out of it with heavy use, so now I just use the Nokia 101 for basically everything and when I go out I take the HD2 for photos, searching Google for closest kebab store, finding taxi's etc.

Back