Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your views on Google Chromes new tab

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm just wondering, what do you think of Google Chromes new update? Basically, what they did was customize the tab bar. Its pretty much used for you guys to get to your apps faster, for you Chrome users.

Heres a screenshot of what the new tab looks like - (I did not take this screenshot).

Pookie - Your views on Google Chromes new tab - RaGEZONE Forums

Discuss!

HAARP
Reaction score
I prefer opera's way of handling ram when using tabs. I can't use chrome unless I only need to use one or two tabs so until they do something about the ram management then any tab related additions will just make me cringe.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Always used Chrome since beta. I already had this update for quite a looooooooooong time. The "most vised" page is quite handy but I still prefer the tabes below the URL-bar. :p:

Chrome web store ain't something that I'll use (only AdBlock, genius stuff and working).

Also the option list saves automatically. Would've been better if that was written somewhere though.

Try Chrome Canary:

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont like most visted sites/recent closed tabs

because it always displays pr0n sessions.

Back