Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[YOUTUBE TUTORIAL] Swordie Scripting Series

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Want to transcend from the ranks of leeching and become an enlightened contributor? Learn to script! Scripting is a great way to dip your toe in the maple dev scene, and Swordie has the easiest scripting platform of them all!

Swordie uses stateless Python scripting, and if you have no idea what that is, just watch the video and you'll understand why I say I prefer Swordie over Odin-based scripting.

I've recorded four videos that should cover all your Swordie scripting basics, however, if I left anything out, went too fast on something, or didn't clarify a topic enough, please comment and I'll do my best to explain whatever it is!

Link:

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this would be extremely helpful, and its exactly what I need right now. Do you have a working link to those tutorials?

Back