• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zakurams GMS v115 server files and source FULL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

main things to fix

1. this source is still using the old 112.4 redirector which forces server to use only port 8484, need to change back to normal and use the new len.dll

2. quest not working

3. professions not working

enjoy.....

looking for coder to work with

add sangozanji2 now at skype

monthly salary per month 1000-2000 usd

work first then pay

dont ask me to buy source or send you money first , i have $0.00 now

i get money from players then i give you , i have alot of sponsors who have rich fathers.

TROLLERS PLEASE DO NOT POST AND DIRTY THE THREAD, THANK YOU

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this source is 100% ?
Play the server and find out.
~And this source is more buggy then the v116 source that was released. The cash shop is buggy.
~Phantom's don't throw cards.
~Etc,etc.
~But this is the same as v116 so It really don't matter anyways.
~The only good thing to me is the Max Skill NPC.
1. Mobs don't attack.
2. Mobs like cygnus and sometimes dc you due to a error 38.
~I'm trying not to be useless for once. lol.
3. Angelic Blessings are very buggy. You get the effect when you have the ring on.
4. Skills like roll of dice or w/e dc you.
5. The pot system is messed up BADLY.
~This is all coming from me playing the server for so long and been playing it since v106.
6. It's possible to get 60% all stats but it's extremely rare but it is possible.
7. Nebs don't work.
Packages don't work, Buying packets sometimes may freeze you. Trying to buy items sometimes will cause you to get a stuck button which you cannot get out of expect by pressing a button muti number of times.
8. PvP don't work.
~Cygnus Event is weird. It summons cygnus first and that's it.
9. There is no Custom NPC only one and it's the first npc you see in the game.
10. There is no PIC. But that's a good thing~!
11. There is alot of Useless/unused things in here.
12. Alot of it is in chinese. Which may cause some confusion but it's really nothing that major.
13. Some classes are bugged and do not work.
14. Quests don't work.
15. Professions don't work.
So pretty much. No.
This source as MORE bugs then the v116 one that was released and sango was actually trying to see if it was 100% due to the fact that this source is actually worst than the other.
There, a report on this source.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
~And this source is more buggy then the v116 source that was released. The cash shop is buggy.
~Etc,etc.
1. Mobs don't attack.
3. Angelic Blessings are very buggy. You get the effect when you have the ring on.
~This is all coming from me playing the server for so long and been playing it since v106.
6. It's possible to get 60% all stats but it's extremely rare but it is possible.
7. Nebs don't work.
Packages don't work, Buying packets sometimes may freeze you. Trying to buy items sometimes will cause you to get a stuck button which you cannot get out of expect by pressing a button muti number of times.
8. PvP don't work.
12. Alot of it is in chinese. Which may cause some confusion but it's really nothing that major.
14. Quests don't work.
So pretty much. No.
This source as MORE bugs then the v116 one that was released and sango was actually trying to see if it was 100% due to the fact that this source is actually worst than the other.
ok ok i fix all this for $5000. ezpz. lmk when u get rich fathers money

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
~Etc,etc.
1. Mobs don't attack.
7. Nebs don't work.
8. PvP don't work.
14. Quests don't work.
So pretty much. No.

So basically, you can just update the opcodes of Lithium, and it'd be better than this garbage?

Back