• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep3 - MU chat with KarLi from RaGEZONE

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep3 - MU chat with KarLi from RaGEZONE - RaGEZONE Forums

EPISODE 3: MU chat with KarLi from RaGEZONE
New episode every: 1 week
Created on: 15/07/2018
This week's guest: KarLi
Wacth the previous episode: http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/zen-pls-podcast-ep2-future-1150735/

MODERATORS
This is a weekly show, and I do not wish to flood the MU Online forum with my stuff.
I would like to request 1 sticky dedicated thread which I can update every week, and where members can reply to thread. Thank you!

ZEN PLS PODCAST
EPISODE 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Man, wheres episode 4, I can't find it.... Did you released it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All right nice. if I could give you a suggestion. If you can.
Lower the volume for music while speaking because It gets hard to understand sometimes. At least for me. who english isnt my native language.

i love MuOnline... It is nice to find someone who seems to like as much as i do.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Theres reason why professional devloper leave ragezone.. cause of such awful stuff here

Back