Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zero Online Private Server
Here at Remnant-Gaming we believe in the old games that used to thrive in the private server section. We currently have a Zero Online game.
This server is completely new
  • Unit Level 255
  • Unit Cap 255
  • Unit Overhauls 255
  • Modified Level 255 Weapon
  • Points system to switch Zp
  • Lots of quests
  • VIP 6 Free
  • Join us and discover the fun yourself
  • Link server : remnant-gaming
  • Clint Download : Clint-Download
  • Flash 6 : Flash
  • open game { Remnant-Play.exe }
Server on Beta; and with a helpful staff and friendly community.

Some pictures
Screenshot (15) - [Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255| - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot (16) - [Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255| - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot (17) - [Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255| - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot (18) - [Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255| - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot (19) - [Zero Online]Zero Online Private Server| Unit cap 255 | | Unit Level 255| - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you site does not work make discord server for people to join. And share all the information like client and registration there. Sending dm's there to some one is risky as hell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you site does not work make discord server for people to join. And share all the information like client and registration there. Sending dm's there to some one is risky as hell.

Sorry for late reply.

Well i tried with vpn and compatibility settings, it aint working.
You should not need a VPN for the server or the website. However, I did just realize that the SSL I have on the website is not the same that CloudFlare uses. So I have updated the CloudFlare SSL settings and now this should resolve that issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

it just loads then automatically closes
Sounds like you may need the Flash 6.0 install. Maybe that will help you if not there is another pain staking way to work around the game. Which isn't the most friendly for everyone as it requires a virtual machine to run.

Zero Online Private Server
Here at Remnant-Gaming we believe in the old games that used to thrive in the private server section. We currently have a Zero Online game.
This server is completely new
  • Unit Level 255
  • Unit Cap 90
  • Unit Overhauls 115
  • Modified Level 200 Weapon
  • Points system to switch Zp
  • Lots of quests
  • VIP 6 Free
  • Join us and discover the fun yourself
  • Link server : remnant-gaming
  • Clint Download : Clint-Download
  • Flash 6 : Flash
  • open game { Remnant-Play.exe }
Server on Beta; and with a helpful staff and friendly community.

Some pictures
Correcting the stats that have been posted.
CAP Level 255
Overhauls 255
Weapon Level 250
Game Curreny (ZPs) are gained by killing monsters

Last edited:
Y

yohiicandy

weird server, no one knows how to play it, i hate private servers like this, dont give anything to new players to know where to go or do if they have custom stuff... only veterans or staff know what to do...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird server, no one knows how to play it, i hate private servers like this, dont give anything to new players to know where to go or do if they have custom stuff... only veterans or staff know what to do...
This will help you understand what you want
forums

Back