• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Surprising this hasn't been posted yet. So here goes.
Zimmerman has been found not guilty for man slaughter, which is not at all surprising really, considering the evidence the prosecutor lacked. Anyone else not surprised?

Reaction score
Nope, thats how the law is. Unless you can prove with unreasonable doubt that someone is guilty, then they're lawfully innocent.

No one has posted about it because no one but the US cares. Its just a load of racist BS anyway. I'm thankful that its over so we no longer have to hear about it every week. We probably still will for a while, but at least its finally almost over.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I read about it earlier but I passed since I don't know the full story.

Legend
Legend
Reaction score
I didn't know anything about it until today and to be honest i still don't really know anything about it, will google now.

Reaction score
Basically a civilian watch "cop" (zimmerman) shot and killed a black kid in self defense. People are pissed because they're saying "If zimmerman was black he would be convicted"... Its just a load of racism that does nothing but prove the US has gone nearly nowhere in terms of racial equality since the Ducking civil war.

My opinion is that he should've gotten charged at least with manslaughter. As a civilian cop you're not supposed to make confrontations. Zimmerman got out of his car after he noticed the "suspicious" teen. As a civilian cop you're supposed to call 911 immediately and request for assistance. You only carry a gun for self defense and do nothing on your own. You're just a watch.

However, the evidence wasn't there, which is acceptable. The issue is people aren't accepting the lack of evidence and are getting pissed off, throwing racial comments everywhere and blaming it all on racism when newsflash; zimmerman isn't even white. This aftermath is black vs. white nonsense.

Stay out of the mess for your own good, believe me. .-.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically a civilian watch "cop" (zimmerman) shot and killed a black kid in self defense. People are pissed because they're saying "If zimmerman was black he would be convicted"... Its just a load of racism that does nothing but prove the US has gone nearly nowhere in terms of racial equality since the Ducking civil war.

My opinion is that he should've gotten charged at least with manslaughter. As a civilian cop you're not supposed to make confrontations. Zimmerman got out of his car after he noticed the "suspicious" teen. As a civilian cop you're supposed to call 911 immediately and request for assistance. You only carry a gun for self defense and do nothing on your own. You're just a watch.

However, the evidence wasn't there, which is acceptable. The issue is people aren't accepting the lack of evidence and are getting pissed off, throwing racial comments everywhere and blaming it all on racism when newsflash; zimmerman isn't even white. This aftermath is black vs. white nonsense.

No poop... Everyone spams racism craps on my damn news feed and making me argue with everyone I see to prove them wrong. Good riddance.... Even worse, I had to argue with white people about racism.... Really? What's wrong with them nowadays?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Was the kid holding a weapon and rushing towards the cop? Because i find it quiet stupid shooting someone just for looking suspicious?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was the kid holding a weapon and rushing towards the cop? Because i find it quiet stupid shooting someone just for looking suspicious?

You didn't research...................... The picture shown Zimmerman had broken nose and back of the head bleeding from Martin's attack.

Reaction score
The kid allegedly "waited for zimmerman at his car to attack him". He was then pushed on to the ground facing up with the kid beating him. Zimmerman got his gun and shot the kid out of self defense.

so the story goes.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
The kid allegedly "waited for zimmerman at his car to attack him". He was then pushed on to the ground facing up with the kid beating him. Zimmerman got his gun and shot the kid out of self defense.

so the story goes.

No doubt that Zimmerman is not guilty i don't even know what the fuss is about.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope, thats how the law is. Unless you can prove with unreasonable doubt that someone is guilty, then they're lawfully innocent.

No one has posted about it because no one but the US cares. Its just a load of racist BS anyway. I'm thankful that its over so we no longer have to hear about it every week. We probably still will for a while, but at least its finally almost over.

I can completely agree with this. All the American friends I have on Facebook have been talking about it for these past weeks, but the rest of the world isn't too bothered about it. Neither am I, but from my point of view, I see it in a racist way too.

Back