• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zitem Tools [1.1]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Zitem Tools

Well, what I hope to bring this project to is making mundane, do it by hand tasks, into quick and easy 2 minute things, allowing you to do more work on actual content :3, and not have to look foward to making masses of new zitem entrys and such.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Fine ill agree with oyu my old buddy!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Ok, I orgasmed. Thanks mate<3.

:D Thanks for posting.

Also, as an update, I'll be doing an interface update and hopefully removing that pesky dll that you have to keep with the EXE tommorow. I'll probably add an update function which just checks if you have the latest version or not too.

Going to sleep now, tired :D.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

8/10 now.......... can u make it array ID start with a selected number? like 10045, 10056, 10047......... not just 1,2,3.........

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

should intergrate shop gen into it and make a button to remove iscashitem=

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thanks for deleting my virusscan... -.-"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

The virus scan was removed by rotana, after we removed the "virus" problem that everyone worried about.

MAXTRAXv3, there is already a Shop generator in it.

I'm going to check over any problems later, see if it matchserver still runs and etc - Just to make sure mytoo doesn't cause any problems. If it does, I'll find what function causes it, it may just be the way it is saved, for example.

EDIT: I just tested them all, and its all okay. I'll be doing an upadte later today that will include a better interface for example :p

I'll probably add quite a few options to the program for common tags, such as iscashitem.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

idea: it can change seperate item prices.
good job though, i was just getting ready to update zitem.xml
thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

You mean the CRC found in filelist? No, not yet. I want to orginally dedicate it to the editing, optimization and ordering of zitem.xml. Prehaps then, I can move on to other XML files, building a editor for the server in general.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
New version, with a new interface, and two new features.
Recoded the whole thing, but its easier for me to add stuff now.

Have fun.

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what does comment remover do? o_O

Back