• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zu Online Set-up guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Zu Online

i do not use virtual machine ,you have all files that i use in first post... step by step and it should work :D if not just post screen with your problem i will try to help you :D

Something new :p
i translated npc names in 50% maps :D but item names and discription also some quest script should be in client files :/ i think with using lithrez and LUAencrypt that are in client folder we can easy change it :p but i will try it after i end with npcs :p

Edit:
ichimieszo - Zu Online Set-up guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score

i do not use virtual machine ,you have all files that i use in first post... step by step and it should work :D if not just post screen with your problem i will try to help you :D

Something new :p
i translated npc names in 50% maps :D but item names and discription also some quest script should be in client files :/ i think with using lithrez and LUAencrypt that are in client folder we can easy change it :p but i will try it after i end with npcs :p

Edit:
Nice development Id love to help but don't know how I can help you? anyway if you want someone to help you with translation I want to help. Id love this game. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Now i know that there are all epicks and suits and some new pets :D
but still i doesnt know how to change items name and specification in client :/ and also names of some usable "npcs" :/ ... and quest script in client :/

(i needed to "reinstall" client that's why it isn't in english)

Edit:
tomorrow or the day after tomorrow i will upload translated NPCs :D i need still to change some things :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Almost all npc names translated from blue mountain to little sky :p update in few days :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

coppy this data.rez to you client folder :D now quests,spells,items,titles,help and some other things will be in english :D
but there is problem with talent trees so it is still in chinese :/
i need to know how decrypt .zu1 data files in this data.rez.... it can be unpacked with lithrez and this files are in data folder in unpacked folder... but i didnt find any program that can decrypt it :/

Also coppy this res.cfg to your game folder it will english few things :D

Edit:
I try to write new talents for new trees :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Talents trees works to second SS in all races :D but there can be some bugs :/
client changed(fixed some bugs, rez files changed) also server(script changed) and xampp(changes in mysql) so you will need to download all again :/
if you see npc with "numbers" instead of normal name write here where he is( what map and Y:xxx X:xxx) and his name if you know it :D
if something doesnt work also write here (what quest or what item and where it is) :D and when you see "someone" speaks in chinese (map and name) :p

NEW LINKS IN FIRST POST

Edit:
new xampp link... register wasnt work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys , i have a problem , I configure it on dedicat machine and I was try to connect to zu , but cant load the realm list , ( LiveUpdateConfig.sys is created on that dedicat ip ) client is connected to site , all ports are open , only real list can`t be loaded

I found some think , if you guys want to use it, i copy the launcher display and lang(eng)
just unpack it in client folder (replace the res folder and skin config) link here :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is realese shared by @Viseron is capable with this files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] Zu Online

Sup cosmin? Do you have server i wanna play the zuserver.com closed their website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have you changed files in patch folder in xamp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can any of you guys make a server ? i wanna play how much ram and proccesor resources i need ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is this zu online valentines day? video

i found in files santa claus event data 2008 and other events

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey, is someone making a server? I really wanna play this game with other people :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe i will try to work with it again :p tons of things is already done :D
anyone know what happend with private server zuserver.com ? o_O

Back