BDO BossTimer Website

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

happy BDO BossTimer Website

Hi guys, I know I've been away from the forum, but it's due to studies, I haven't had time for almost anything else in this life.But one thing I realized I had saved here and I simply didn't use it anymore was a BossTimer website template, of course, it's not functional like we're used to seeing, but I think having a base already is a big help. , is a static html and js site.

The site is in Brazilian Portuguese, but you can create other html pages with different languages ​​to use on your server. Good luck <3

Photos from the website below

Spoiler:

Download Link

I will soon make a big surprise for this community.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    427Posts

Re: BDO BossTimer Website

Quote Originally Posted by LovecraftXIX View Post
    Wow, I like it, it looks amazing. Is it a free template?
    Yea, you can use without problem. I've find theses files on internet, i just take and use

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: BDO BossTimer Website

Thanks for sharing this, I really need it! I wanted to create my own site for a long time, but I couldn't decide which design to have. After seeing this, I made the final decision. However, I created with the help of one of my friend some letter based logos for the site, I need to choose only one and I think will make the ultimate choice after I will finish the site. I have never thought that I will be able to create a site on my own, for me, it is a real achievement, I am so proud of myself. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Exthinker; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:07 AM.

Advertisement