BDO BossTimer Website

Life is beautiful, after
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
648
Reaction score
507
vBqYtOd - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums




Hi guys, I know I've been away from the forum, but it's due to studies, I haven't had time for almost anything else in this life.But one thing I realized I had saved here and I simply didn't use it anymore was a BossTimer website template, of course, it's not functional like we're used to seeing, but I think having a base already is a big help. , is a static html and js site.


The site is in Brazilian Portuguese, but you can create other html pages with different languages ​​to use on your server. Good luck <3

Photos from the website below

RqNnJCA - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums


qrAesE - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums


UBFZl5R - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums


pnXM40A - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums



I will soon make a big surprise for this community.
 
Thanks for sharing this, I really need it! I wanted to create my own site for a long time, but I couldn't decide which design to have. After seeing this, I made the final decision. However, I created with the help of one of my friend some for the site, I need to choose only one and I think will make the ultimate choice after I will finish the site. I have never thought that I will be able to create a site on my own, for me, it is a real achievement, I am so proud of myself. Wish me luck!
 
Last edited:
Back