• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Reaction score
Nova uses a python "fakeAuth" process to to the authentication. It allowed an unmodified Auth server to run that only needs "NA" for a locale. Because of this a single ser4ver image is needed.

Corsair uses a modified Auth server to do the authentication. To do that it uses NA_ALPHA as its trigger to use hacked in code that does the same as Nova's FakeAuth process. This means having a second server image to deal with that. We don't know what parts of the server image Auth and Manager touch so It is not safe to delete any of it.

So yes it requires a LOT more space than Nova.

I suspect that if you are not synchronizing with the client you can get rid of a lot of the exported xml stuff. I am not sure which may be discarded. I am too lazy to try and find out.

But possible exists way to modify FakeAuth from Nova for Corsair and use it against second cracked server for one role - auth?
It's seems like build house with 40 floors for use Refrigerator in last floor for one small ice-cream...

Inactive
Reaction score
This is a scam website, he deliberately posted files there so that people would buy premium!
There's not even a normal way to buy premium!

You can always try or use a service like:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a scam website, he deliberately posted files there so that people would buy premium!
There's not even a normal way to buy premium!

This site allows to up 10gb files 2fast2furious, and for the downloading, with a download manager you can access at the corsair files on 2-3 days. But yes, pay method on ifichier is a real poop.

Greetings
Elssair.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I check the boss spawn time?Boss spawn doesn't seem to be active

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
{"Date":"2022-07-07 23:06:52","ThreadId":"0x1B00","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectedByChild","ErrorString":"자식서버가 연결됐습니다.","Log":"[7:Manager:nopiphere]:Index(1012)" }

What is this error?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to configure the client, I try to start it opens a white screen then closes I'm using this command line start BlackDesert64.exe AphirotX and I also don't know where to change the client's ip

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can change ip in service.ini
Its actually same way,as it was in nova version.
If you don't have service.ini you can easy get it from nova files,they are the same anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
{"Date":"2022-07-07 23:06:52","ThreadId":"0x1B00","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectedByChild","ErrorString":"자식서버가 연결됐습니다.","Log":"[7:Manager:nopiphere]:Index(1012)" }

What is this error?

LogType = "00" means this is an information message, not an error message.
Google translator on the error message says 자식서버가 연결됐습니다. says "The child server is connected."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, i managed to start the server and connect with the client, its buttery smooth.
b38eda9bc7f2001bdea57b3c5068de28 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Damn boi, this server is ram hungry.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another question, does anyone know why a friend appears offline even if he is online?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to set center market? and where config the request url(client or server)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set the red battlefield?
How to set up a horse race?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While I was following the tutorial, I ran into some problems. How can I implement steps 9 through 11? I can't find the PNG image suggested in the tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, may I ask a question related to the minimum ram requirement?

I am currently using an intel i9 12900K cpu, it only supports up to 128 GB ram.

Is it enough to run both corsair server and client?

Many thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Many thanks!

Your machine is enough to run this server
You may have 20-40GB of free space on your drive C

Many thanks!

install new Python 3.9+ all user

Back