Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have difficulty compiling source and accessing sqlArcher Version Remastered Drieghan ExpansionA video guide on how to compile source files and access mysql is requiredthank you

You do not need a video.

1. You require jdk 14 and gradle to compile the source. Once you have those, simply run the included batch files in the source archive. For that you need basic windows or linux command line knowledge.

2. BDO does not use mysql at all. It uses sqlite and mongo. You can modify databases using something like navicat for both sqlite & mongo or robo3t for mongo.

That you are asking for mysql instruction tells us you are not aware of how this emulator works. I suggest you do more research on how the emulator works before thinking of compiling it. With enough of your own research you can answer all of these questions for yourself without the handholding of video guides.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
failed to init security how to fix it?

the archive is damaged PAD00593.paz PAD03871.paz what kind of file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the google limited download time on Archer Version Remastered client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
was trying to use the "Guardian Version Remastered SEA Expansion" version but no connection to the client.
(And btw the clientpatcher is not working)

and when i use the "
Archer Version Remastered Drieghan Expansion" version, i cant use any Commands, i added the acc to AccsessLv4 but its changed nothing.

something that i have to do to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much ram do i need to run the archer version? Thank you sirs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't download the client: every time i try to download it at some point the download fall down. is there a torrent anywhere to download the client or another link that will work? or at least can you identify what client fdo we need so i could try to download it somewhere? thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can please someone of the forum open a mega downkoad for the link or at least a new torrent? everytime i try to download from that link the downoad break down. i'd like to try this versiion but without the clinet what we can do? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I've already made everything work correctly, I'm just not able to create a user, could someone help me?

please someone who could answer me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Adonis : newest I have seen for emu is guardian.

Good afternoon, I've already made everything work correctly, I'm just not able to create a user, could someone help me?

please someone who could answer me

User auto creates on first attempt at login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may i ask, what is the requirements to run a stable server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Dear Ledie,

would it be possible to upload the links for the emulator server files, please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant find the download links and how i can demand access, thank you.

Back