• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PO7J7GU - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

The section will be separated by two types of topics:
Official Files and Emulator Files

I would like to mention the importance that this thread is only for disclosing download forms allowed by their respective authors in their publications, once they have been made public.

Official Files ( Client, Server & More )
Lahn Version (NA ?)

by @ashlay

Server Files / Client Files

Guardian Version Pre Awakening (GT DPLY 73)

These files are incomplete, you need to build DB files. Possibly I can find which client is this version.
These files are missing the client

Server Files

Nova Version (NA 376350)

Server Files

Client Files

Corsair Version (NA 398535)

Server Files

Client Files

Emulator Files ( Client, Server & More )
Version 491 (Dark Knight version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 795 (Striker version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2100 REMASTERED (Lahn version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2508 (Guardian version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2774 (Nova version)

Remember, for you connect to the server and play normally, you need use this Launcher

Server Files

Client Files
Client

06aKVd0 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums
HTTP Error 429, links are overused, please try again later :'(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, have a problem with Version 2774 (Nova) emulator. Probably, have set everything up correctly, testing with local (127.0.0.1) settings, didn't change anything besides network cfg for SMNak Bypass Launcher. I'm able to connect and get pass family name creation, but getting client crashes immediately after server selection screen.
Getting nothing suspicious on realmserver, but on gameserver screen, there's message "trying to login with different client type", which appears right after client crash.
I'm using Nova Client from "Official files" section + SMNak Bypass Launcher.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, have a problem with Version 2774 (Nova) emulator. Probably, have set everything up correctly, testing with local (127.0.0.1) settings, didn't change anything besides network cfg for SMNak Bypass Launcher. I'm able to connect and get pass family name creation, but getting client crashes immediately after server selection screen.
Getting nothing suspicious on realmserver, but on gameserver screen, there's message "trying to login with different client type", which appears right after client crash.
did you make it work ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Hello there! I'll take a look on the files again and try and then i'll give a return to you. But the error is about SMNAK. Did you opened the Launcher as administrator? And you put the launcher inside of bin64 folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

did you make it work ?
Not yet, going to test further in the evening
Hello there! I'll take a look on the files again and try and then i'll give a return to you. But the error is about SMNAK. Did you opened the Launcher as administrator? And you put the launcher inside of bin64 folder?
Yes, doing both, opening launcher as admin and launcher itself with all the connected files are inside bin64 folder.
I've been testing without bypass launcher, just for an experiement, and it doesn't allow me to connect to server selection, just infinite "Wait for connection" message and SMNak error on realmserver screen.
With this launcher got through to the server selection.
It's just a guess and dont know if it plays crucial role, but I've took Nova client from official files section and it's probably version 3205(?) and trying to connect to emulator for version 2774.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Yes, doing both, opening launcher as admin and launcher itself with all the connected files are inside bin64 folder.
I've been testing without bypass launcher, just for an experiement, and it doesn't allow me to connect to server selection, just infinite "Wait for connection" message and SMNak error on realmserver screen.
It's just a guess and dont know if it plays crucial role, but I've took Nova client from official files section and it's probably version 3205(?) and trying to connect to emulator for version 2774.

Oooh. I didn't uploaded the client for this emulator version, sorry. I think i've already uploaded, let me uplaod right now!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oooh. I didn't uploaded the client for this emulator version, sorry. I think i've already uploaded, let me uplaod right now!
Thanks a lot, would be great. Very nice job containing and uploading all those files in one place, really appreciate it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i couldnt even manage to make it work i have an error when opening gameserver and loginserver but the dataserver.bat is working normal how did you manage to make it work and got into the realm screen ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, would be great. Very nice job containing and uploading all those files in one place, really appreciate it!

I'm sorry, there was a confusion here of files, there are many haha. But unfortunately I don't have a client of the nova emulator version. Possibly someone has a version, a client of the nova emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't download corsair files why ?
1683111689453 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for all the list of files, it would be really nice to know the difference between them and the requirements, for example I wanted to run a server to play with 2 other people, I have 128GB ram and 2TB NVME + 2TB SSD, we didn't play BDO since the first year after the launch in EU/NA, and wanted to play for fun without the P2W/PvP carnage on exp zones, to just enjoy the lifeskill grind and get all the items in the shop for free.
What is in my case the best server files I can run, and I saw that there are a quite limited amount of guides on some of the files, maybe a link to the basics/setup/market/tools for each file (if available) could help a lot.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the list of files, it would be really nice to know the difference between them and the requirements, for example I wanted to run a server to play with 2 other people, I have 128GB ram and 2TB NVME + 2TB SSD, we didn't play BDO since the first year after the launch in EU/NA, and wanted to play for fun without the P2W/PvP carnage on exp zones, to just enjoy the lifeskill grind and get all the items in the shop for free.
What is in my case the best server files I can run, and I saw that there are a quite limited amount of guides on some of the files, maybe a link to the basics/setup/market/tools for each file (if available) could help a lot.
Thanks.
use the retail corsair files. they work the best

Back