Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Reaction score
gys i need fix this i chence ip on login and game server and db all open and work and chene server.ini to all chane to 194.168.1.3
but dont work game he still this proplem

Make sure you have changed the ips in this locations

\gameserver\bin\configs\network.properties
\gameserver\bin\configs\server.properties
\loginserver\bin\configs\network.properties

service.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like i said i have the ID 1 and 2 but both dont work.

I droped the market table and my market ingame is empty but i still cant fill it because it says

Reaction score
i use him and game server and login is open and all thing normal but still dont open game ??

oh ya ya this i chene him to but dont start
omartarek if you don't use the website, don't forget to configure login.properties.
Maybe this will help.

Change from false to true.
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys

Please test this new patch i made

Changes:

Intro Cinematic
Loading Cinematics
Login Watermark
Logo

Remember to make a backup first!!!!!

Hope you like it

Okay seriously, how are you guys doing this? Can you link me to the right files that allows you to do these? Just the files, I'm fine not being guided on how to use it but I need the actual working files.

I'm stuck twiddling my toes with the PAZ Browser.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after select server game close ??

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Be sure that you edited the Ip address in gameserver/bin/configs/server.properties

by the way, Some NPC could still be disappeared sometime, if you want to solve this once for all, you can change the NPC location a little bit in regionclientdata2100.xml, and it will never disappear again.
It may not be a perfect solution, but it's far better then let players type .sync command.
It seems that NPC spawn algorithm need to be corrected because of some GEO calculation problem, I'll try to fix it after we have the source code.

Anyway, 2021 could be the worst year of this generation because of the pandemic, but this release just made this year the best year of human history.
Good job Ledie, Great job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like i said i have the ID 1 and 2 but both dont work.

I droped the market table and my market ingame is empty but i still cant fill it because it says

Try change :

try:
db = MongoClient("10.0.0.61", 27714)
gameserver = db["gameserver"]

To :

try:
db = MongoClient("127.0.0.1", 27714)
gameserver = db["gameserver"]

Reaction score
Okay seriously, how are you guys doing this? Can you link me to the right files that allows you to do these? Just the files, I'm fine not being guided on how to use it but I need the actual working files.

I'm stuck twiddling my toes with the PAZ Browser.

I make it t work just extracting all PAD61337.PAZ

Then made my custom modifications keeping that extructure without deleting anything, leave every single file that you dont touch as is. Repack and that's all

Hey guys, here's a new patch

Changes:

- Quest Objetive Mark from Korean to English

Remember to do a backup first!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
network in game server and login
database in game server and login
and server.ini in game

if i close gameserver and test same proplem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change 'gacha' rate ?
UfvjAbQ - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made some changes to the drop rates and quantity , some pearl prices for who want enjoy game solo or 1-4 player, but first make backup
All World and Field Bosses now can drop :
Blackstar main weapon box
Advice Valks +100
Advice Valks box 35-45
Mass pure
and more ...
All monster have chance to drop Pure Black stones and Shakatu Box - ULTRA LOW CHANCE - and added spaldid Alchemy stones on it
changes many Pearl Prices and increase the amount of : PEARL, Loyalty point and Caphras Stone
Also i tried fix Premium Package III and add buffs ... its seems working but does not show the ICON
Enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello ledie Why do malls sell different goods at different times? Where is this setting?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Mind sharing how you accomplished this? The christmas music is starting to get annoying and I'm desperate in finding out how to disable it.

Disable it on datasheets.bexcel by putting the year to 2 years on future, in our case 2024

Back