Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
work login
* # Automatic registration for accounts.# Default: falselogin.autoregistration.accounts = true
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright the script for populating the marketprice worked, however i need to manual add stuff and that no problem i also managed to change the expiration date for the listed items.

just change these values

BUT i cant figure out how to change the max min prices so i can balance the market. right now i can buy blackstones for 100k but at the same time i can resell them for 1m lol

i tried to remove a "0" so its min max at 105k but it didnt worked any ideas?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I cant add item to market at velia anyone hav this bug ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, tomorrow i'll upload the source code
Nice release, it's much better than all the other version around, this release is absolutely a game changer, almost every major features are working really good, only the AI system and NPC interactive are still kind of buggy, but this could be fixed by adjust the AI algorithm or redesign it, good to know that this release will come out with the source code, you're the most generous and kind member for black desert research community, these files definitely has potential to be the savior of BDO server development, thank you Ledie.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI.
Thank you all share this...

BDO player from Taiwan

how to set up my admin account ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I make it t work just extracting all PAD61337.PAZ

Then made my custom modifications keeping that extructure without deleting anything, leave every single file that you dont touch as is. Repack and that's all

I meant the application you used to open and extract PAZ files, I couldn't find anything about PAZ Extracting on Ledie's Megathread and I'm scared of older threads since they'll mostly be outdated.

So would you mind linking me to where you got your application to open and extract PAZ files? Would be greatly appreciated.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I meant the application you used to open and extract PAZ files, I couldn't find anything about PAZ Extracting on Ledie's Megathread and I'm scared of older threads since they'll mostly be outdated.

So would you mind linking me to where you got your application to open and extract PAZ files? Would be greatly appreciated.

It's not outdated the thread where i did, if you want extract the files where i modded, just copy the pad00000.meta and the PAD61337.paz to any folder and open it with paz unpacker and extract

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I try to change DB data and it work :)

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

login like admin

but i can't use any commands ....

sorry my bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change 'gacha' rate ?
UfvjAbQ - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I belive you can change them in ItemSubGroup_Table ... for exemple Shakatu Box ItemSubGroupKey is 48280 search and you will get all items Then go SelectRate_0 and change the numbers i think 1 milion = 100%, you can also use DropFixTool to help you to find the right box in ItemSubGroup_Table.
Also you can Add or remove the contains of the box with DropFixTool but dont change the entier items of the box otherwise will not open.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a way to reset the whole edits back to base?

Like aakman trash is worth 195k and stuff like that?
I think it would be way easier to balance if i start at base rather than cleaing a mess xD

btw how do i remove the 100% PEN with 200fs
even with 100fs i have 50% thats waaay to high can i reset the whole enhance stats?
Want to make it like retail maybe a bit higher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw how do i remove the 100% PEN with 200fs
even with 100fs i have 50% thats waaay to high can i reset the whole enhance stats?
Want to make it like retail maybe a bit higher
You can decrease the enhance rates and increase Fail rates.. for exemple :

# Enchant accessory rates
# Default: 1000000, 300000, 150000, 70000, 40000, 20000
rate.enchant.accessory.level = 1000000, 150000, 7000, 400, 20, 1

# Enchant fail rates
# Default: 10000 #antes 850
# 失败次数成功率
rate.enchant.fail = 50000

Test those rates and tell me how you feel :cool:

Well ... even with low low chances still have better chance then retail cuz they use something call ''SoftCap'' even with high FS the chances to get PEN nearly impossible, i belive that ''SoftCap''need be coded and not easy task even GAMEZBD dont have that system.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried it and it changed nothing lol

As i said .. its just example of enhance accessories you have to config all the others chances bruhh!
i think you have to config more settings like

# Enchant add rates
# Default: 5000 #250
# 呼喊次数成功率
rate.enchant.add = 5000

# Enchant all rates
# Default: 100 #antes 145
# 强化总倍率
rate.enchant.all.rate = 100

# Enchant add max count
# Default: 10 #valks
# 呼喊最大数量
rate.enchant.add_max = 10

try put the lowest values 1 is the EXTREM LOW possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The SPP community started working on to restore the vanilla experience, based on this archer release. We release every changes/fixes after we finished the job

Our test server available 24/7

Any feedback welcome here or on our discord server BDO channel

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie Nice to meet you, first of all, thank you. The server is working very well. I have a question for you.In Free Battleground, the character freezes in motion restrictions. Sorry my english is google translate

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie Nice to meet you, first of all, thank you. The server is working very well. I have a question for you.In Free Battleground, the character freezes in motion restrictions. Sorry my english is google translate

Hi, yea, have a fix for this problem, is on this thread just click here for check
I'm happy that you're enjoying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Another simple way to solve this problem is correcting the wrong value of cc Stiffness in buff_table- Index 850 / Param1 and replacing it with 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie Thanks for the reply~! I downloaded it the way it said to do, and deleted it and added it to the jar, but the same thing happens. Attach a picture. Some characters stop during pvp.

@1nMorTaL
Thank you for your reply. Maybe the problem is related to the board of directors? My English is not good. I'm sorry.

Thank you for your reply. Maybe the problem is related to the board of directors? My English is not good. I'm sorry.

1nMorTaL Buff table found Is it correct to modify both server and client?

OMG It has been resolved. The way you told me is going well. Thank you!

Back