Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul v175/Garena TH Item ID List

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's an excel sheet with a list of item IDs compatible with the Blade and Soul Chinese v175 server files and the Garena TH client.

There are a couple tabs due to how I've compared English/Thai/CN aliases, so if you can't find an item in one tab, search in the other.

Keep in mind that English names of cosmetic items are not matched to the NA/EU client due to differences in aliases, so these items have odd Google translated names. To find costumes, search for "Costume" in the alias column. To find pets/pet skins, search "Guardian".

Item ID spreadsheet:

Other related files/threads:
Server Files
Pre-made VM
Chinese v175 Client
Translation Tools and Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear zreoisawesome,
I have a question.
this format data of item-ids-v3.xlsx not same the struct in database table <Goods> or <Items> so how to insert each item to database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear zreoisawesome,
I have a question.
this format data of item-ids-v3.xlsx not same the struct in database table <Goods> or <Items> so how to insert each item to database?

What are you trying to do? Goods are the cash shop items. This is just a list of item ids you can use to give yourself the items.

You can buy something random in the cash shop to send it to your received items mail, open database and edit GameWarehouseDB.dbo.WarehouseItem and filter by your user id and replace the item ID/quantity of the entry with whatever item you want.

You could also just send the item directly to your mailbox using the Warehouse server in the server management site using the Warehouse Management tab. But I've never used this method and I don't have these files installed anymore to check.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem when I upgrade it to a weapon and have no success. have no message, no log, i think it's a problem about database.have any suggest or any solution about that.
zreoisawesome - Blade and Soul v175/Garena TH Item ID List - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think these items have the proper upgrade paths in the client bin because this was pre-Raven raid patch. Search for the ID for the Stage 9 variant of any upgraded item that can't be upgraded normally.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so that mean, i wanna upgrade this item. i must be looking for newer source code for the server right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are Chinese patches in the discord that add stuff. I haven't touched them, though, so I don't know what they have or how well the files work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you trying to do? Goods are the cash shop items. This is just a list of item ids you can use to give yourself the items.

You can buy something random in the cash shop to send it to your received items mail, open database and edit GameWarehouseDB.dbo.WarehouseItem and filter by your user id and replace the item ID/quantity of the entry with whatever item you want.

You could also just send the item directly to your mailbox using the Warehouse server in the server management site using the Warehouse Management tab. But I've never used this method and I don't have these files installed anymore to check.

The problem is, Warehouse server pretty bugged or need to setup correctly. Most of the time i got empty pages after trying to change something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i know the discord?

There are Chinese patches in the discord that add stuff. I haven't touched them, though, so I don't know what they have or how well the files work.

May i know the discord link?

Back