Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Created and Configured This Server for MySelf, and Decided to Share It If Someone Needs It...

VMWare Workstation 17 Player!
Windows 10 LTSC OS! (Without Any Garbage Services, Software and Disabled Auto-Updates)
12 GB RAM for Minimal Stability! (16 GB RAM is Recommended)
A Clean BNS DataBase without Pre-Installed Accounts and Characters!
Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!
The Infinity WindWalk! (If You Install the Patch)
Network Adapter - Bridge! (Automatic)
I Used a Router and Connected via an Internal Network!
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Download Link: (BNS-VM.7Z)
G-Drive:

EN Client Download Links:
Torrent:

RU Client Download Links:
Torrent:

I Use qBitTorrent, Make Sure that Your Torrent Client Supports uTP/DHT Protocol, LibTorrent Library, and Your Torrent Client Port >1024!
Torrent Distribution is Active in My Free Time... If There is no Speed, Wait a Day or Two...

Patch for the Infinity WindWalk: (BNS-IW-Patch.7Z)
G-Drive:

The Game Clients that I Provide have a Number of Edits that I have Made to Them:
EN Client: The Font has Become a Little Narrower! (And Other Minor Changes)
RU Client: The Auction House is Now Available! (And Other Minor Changes)

28.02.2024: The Images have been Restored!
01.03.2024: Torrent Links have been Restored!

11.03.2024: The Hosting of Images and Torrent Files Has been Changed!

I have Done Quite a Lot of Work for This Post, Please Support It!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client Download Link
Can you show me what error you are getting? And have you tried downloading via Torrent? It's just that my link opens and works, so I really don't understand what's wrong...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works with the client from post https://forum.ragezone.com/f1025/release-bns2020-kr-server-vm-1199838/#post9093087. At configuration, it might not be a must but when at 3rd step, when starting mssqlserver i also changed the ip from there to my local ip ( since i used the client from link above, the ip for me is 192.168.200.128), and for the server network configuration i made sure that the ipv4 has the same ip adress.

Navicat connects pretty fast to it, also the app-state works.
Also testing it now with the updates and fixes from https://forum.ragezone.com/f1025/release-2020-updates-and-fixes-1206105/
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works with the client from post https://forum.ragezone.com/f1025/release-bns2020-kr-server-vm-1199838/#post9093087. At configuration, it might not be a must but when at 3rd step, when starting mssqlserver i also changed the ip from there to my local ip ( since i used the client from link above, the ip for me is 192.168.200.128), and for the server network configuration i made sure that the ipv4 has the same ip adress.

Navicat connects pretty fast to it, also the app-state works.
Also testing it now with the updates and fixes from https://forum.ragezone.com/f1025/release-2020-updates-and-fixes-1206105/
Thanks
Is it possible to share the client via an alternative link or via torrent?
I will also be glad to hear about the success of installing updates and instructions...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to share the client via an alternative link or via torrent?
I will also be glad to hear about the success of installing updates and instructions...

I can share the client, but is not much different from the one in the original post (KM2020) ( just a few mods that i have added and some tools)
As for the updates and such, what i meant is that the post name contains in its title "update and fixes client and server".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can share the client, but is not much different from the one in the original post (KM2020) ( just a few mods that i have added and some tools)
As for the updates and such, what i meant is that the post name contains in its title "update and fixes client and server".
Is it possible to distribute a pure English client?
Can you download it again from another post? I'm just having problems downloading from MEGA...
When I download it, I'll put it on the distribution myself and add it to the post after testing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I'd like to ask some questions:

1. I've found some items in client. How is supposed to make them available in server? What files I suppose to configure?
2. Also interested in managing Cash-shop. Is there any WORKING tools to manage cash-shop? Or possible guides.

Sorry for silly questions, but not quite much worked with it before.

Ty for your time. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I'd like to ask some questions:

1. I've found some items in client. How is supposed to make them available in server? What files I suppose to configure?
2. Also interested in managing Cash-shop. Is there any WORKING tools to manage cash-shop? Or possible guides.

Sorry for silly questions, but not quite much worked with it before.

Ty for your time. :)
1) I think this is a feature of translation, the client is probably newer than the server, or the language translation rolls in from a newer client, where there are some items of the next shooting range and so on...
But there are no such items in the server files, and therefore there is no way to add them to the game...
2) I do not know about such tools, and, unfortunately, I could not even find any normal correspondence table, such as: 'Item ID' - 'The Name of the Item'...
I know that the information about the goods in the store is in DB 'GoodsDb'...
But I have not been able to figure out exactly how everything works there...
And the ID of the items remains to be viewed only in the server files...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) I think this is a feature of translation, the client is probably newer than the server, or the language translation rolls in from a newer client, where there are some items of the next shooting range and so on...
But there are no such items in the server files, and therefore there is no way to add them to the game...
2) I do not know about such tools, and, unfortunately, I could not even find any normal correspondence table, such as: 'Item ID' - 'The Name of the Item'...
I know that the information about the goods in the store is in DB 'GoodsDb'...
But I have not been able to figure out exactly how everything works there...
And the ID of the items remains to be viewed only in the server files...
We've figured out how to add to cash-shop items. Today (I hope), if I'll be free I'll post info, how to do this. Also, found out that CD of ALL skills are broken.)))))))
Also, ItemIDs can be viewed in client side, but still have to figure out how to add them to server (as example, full set of Divine Messenger). divine messenger.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've figured out how to add to cash-shop items. Today (I hope), if I'll be free I'll post info, how to do this. Also, found out that CD of ALL skills are broken.)))))))
Also, ItemIDs can be viewed in client side, but still have to figure out how to add them to server (as example, full set of Divine Messenger). divine messenger.
As far as I know, if you use a buff on a special tread of the wind, the CDs break. Have you used?
(Red sphere from the store for currency)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any new items or weapons in this version, or new class?

I Created and Configured This Server for Myself, and Decided to Share It If Someone Needs It...
VMware Workstation 17 Player!
Windows 10 LTSC OS! (Without Any Garbage Services, Software and Disabled Auto-Updates)
12 GB RAM for Minimal Stability! (16 GB RAM is Recommended)
A Clean BNS DataBase without Pre-Installed Accounts and Characters!
Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!
Infinite Stamina!
Network Adapter - Bridge! (Automatic)
I Used a Router and Connected via an Internal Network!

Server Download Link:

Client Download Link:

Client Download Torrent File:

(I Use qBitTorrent, Make Sure that Your Torrent Client Supports the uTP/DHT Protocol and Your Port >1024)

This is a Russian Client, If You Know Where to Download the English Client, or How to Translate It, Share Me and I Will Add Information!

Is there any new items or weapons in this version, or new class?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I downloaded BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (2022) and opened it in VM 17. with Bridge connection! (Automatic) it gave me the ip 192.168.1.76 like that of the server I also downloaded the client (2022) I follow the instructions on the desk all 16 windows open up all stable but when I try to log in with the client it gives me Server in Maintenance error the client does not see the server what did I do wrong if on appstate it gives me everything stable and the 16 servers are all active? a little help thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client is also translated into English but it doesn't work since everything is stable but it gives me server in maintenance I don't know how to upload it to Google driver

Back