Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the DB account information for this VM?
sa / FSmElsXuj3ls8Fq is not working.
So I can't use any tools like HongmoonShopEditor and ItemReplace.

How to Add Ncoins to my characters?

Please Help. Thanks.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Try add Gold in Navicat\B1 Game\Creature Property

I don't know, if anyone knows let me know.

Was easier to get gold with just using ncoins and the chests from the HM store xD

To add HM coins you do it via the web app, you go to virtual currency server, then you choose Deposit_AP
Then the request should look like this:

POST /VirtualCurrency/Deposit STS/1.0
t:$G
<Request>
<CurrencyId>13</CurrencyId> <-change this to 13
<Amount>10000000</Amount> <- enter HM coin amount
<EffectiveTo>2050-05-05T03:30:30+09:00</EffectiveTo>
<IsRefundable>0</IsRefundable>
<DepositReasonCode>5</DepositReasonCode>
<DepositReason>입금사유</DepositReason>
<RequestCode>99</RequestCode>
<RequestId>G</RequestId>
</Request>

Then jsut fill in your char ID and submit and tada hm coins. Someone posted it earlier but i cannot find that post anymore lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already managed to enter the virtual machine and followed all the steps to make the game workAnd when I was about to finish the last step I got these error messagesCan you help me to solve these errors

blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I already managed to enter the virtual machine and followed all the steps to make the game workAnd when I was about to finish the last step I got these error messagesCan you help me to solve these errors

maybe your low in ram ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! I definitely made it work and even play. Any idea how to play with a friend via Radmin VPN?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone plz post a tutorial that dosent require the virtual machine, just a tutorial to use the game on offline computer, i have all files from 173 and 533 i think i just need a tutorial on what sql i need and what to configure plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At some point I get an error when the client runs with the 3002 launcher. I've reinstalled Windows several times, but it's the same. Anyone know?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELP!

I started the server, everything worked for a few days. Today I log in, start the server and client as usual, I want to log in for the character, but I can't log in for the character. Writes: "Prevention is carried out on the server. Try again later."

What to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The level is going up too fast.

Is this normal?

It's not fun because the level difference with the enemy is too big.

How can I adjust the required experience?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

Along the way D:\Server\GameDaemon\bin there must be a file ContentsRule1.gamed.config.xml. There should be two lines:
<option name="test-server-exp-bonus-percent-npc" value="300"/>
<option name="test-server-exp-bonus-percent-quest" value="300"/>
They are responsible for the bonus to the experience gained. If you want the same experience as in the original game, set the values to 0.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a fix for the client needing an internet connection yet? I read in some posts you need it for some modules to load, but not sure if a patch/fix has been found yet to bypass it.
I am interested in setting this version, but if internet is mandatory I will skip it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In 2019 KR server had an ivent where you could buy a costumes directly from the wardrobe.
HBNAXit - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

3w33AuY - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums
Maybe anyone knows how to activate that feature in private server? Thanks for help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize I wanted to ask you I downloaded the two bns server 2020 one with the Vmdk and Vmx files and the other with the Vmdk file. but neither of them work in what a the two in loading the Vmx file after opening in the computer I only get hdd c and no the d e does not see me the file servers and the icons on the desktop do not work does not see the 16 servers. please I would like the bns 2020 server working I already have the client please thanks

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I apologize I wanted to ask you I downloaded the two bns server 2020 one with the Vmdk and Vmx files and the other with the Vmdk file. but neither of them work in what a the two in loading the Vmx file after opening in the computer I only get hdd c and no the d e does not see me the file servers and the icons on the desktop do not work does not see the 16 servers. please I would like the bns 2020 server working I already have the client please thanks

Are you trying to open the files itself or are you using VMware -> scan for virtual machines and you pick the folder? If you downloaded both folders from the link you should have everything needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bns2020 KR file uploaded it to vm 16 virtual machine and I repeat and hope you understand me. the bns folder which contains the two vmdk and vmx files I try to load the vmx file into the vm virtual machine after configuring the machine windows starts in the machine Chinese comes out and I don't understand all the icons come out on the descktop but they are not there in the hDD the Bns server files and if I try to start the server with the icon it can't find it. if I try to open folders like server bin config it gives me an error as if the content does not exist do you understand me now? and I ask if it can be checked and if it is possible to get the bns2020 KR server working again. Thanks

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The bns2020 KR file uploaded it to vm 16 virtual machine and I repeat and hope you understand me. the bns folder which contains the two vmdk and vmx files I try to load the vmx file into the vm virtual machine after configuring the machine windows starts in the machine Chinese comes out and I don't understand all the icons come out on the descktop but they are not there in the hDD the Bns server files and if I try to start the server with the icon it can't find it. if I try to open folders like server bin config it gives me an error as if the content does not exist do you understand me now? and I ask if it can be checked and if it is possible to get the bns2020 KR server working again. Thanks

Show a picture of what you have in the folder where you have the VM files (where the vmdk and vmx files are). Its looks pretty much you are doign something incorrectly since I downloaded the same files and everything is working without a problem. So we need to get to what it is that you are doing.

Back