Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PerfectWorld - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry but nothing changes

I follow that 2 steps on gmperfectworld.com site, only these I did:

PerfectWorld - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

there was tutorial video in that website. it was there but i don't see it now .
anyway... is it works ?

Sorry but nothing changes

I follow that 2 steps on gmperfectworld.com site, only these I did:

anyway... is it works ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you try setting: GenshinImpactConnect.exe -> Compatibility -> Run as admin

No luck

anyway... is it works ?

anyway... is it works ?

Found no video there. I wonder if I could use your launcher instead. It doesn't work yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exact error does it display when logging in?

Connection failed. Try again later.

No error in the launcher (.bat file). It is running as Administrator, though I didn't run it as administrator manually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection failed. Try again later.
It seems "GenshinImpactConnect.exe" crashes/doesn't run when starting. Can you try removing --quiet inside "Play Genshin Impact.bat"? Is there any output at all? Doesn't it show anything when starting "GenshinImpactConnect.exe" from the folder?

Just tried this morning on a clean Windows 10 machine and the game worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems "GenshinImpactConnect.exe" crashes/doesn't run when starting. Can you try removing --quiet inside "Play Genshin Impact.bat"? Is there any output at all? Doesn't it show anything when starting "GenshinImpactConnect.exe" from the folder?

Just tried this morning on a clean Windows 10 machine and the game worked.

It gives no difference by removing --quiet. If I start GenshinImpactConnect.exe alone, it shows this error then exit instantly:

edit:
It is fixed by changing port. It seems failed using default port 8080.
I used port 8080 once. Though I'm not sure if I have an active one, but the alternative 8081 makes it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad the problem is resolved. I just updated "Genshin Impact 3", others shouldn't get this problem in the future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My only question is how exactly do we use commands in genshin impact as no matter what i type in the windows it tells me to pick an item first as theres no guide or discord contact on how to use it. And i don't really understand what is ID/X and Quantity/Y/Ascend quite complicated.

So please be that kind and let us know what are corre3sponding windows for

UID: do we need to put our UID+number or just number?
ID/X: ID of item ? and what is X for? what is the format or example of adding stuff to this line?
Quantity/Y/Ascend i don't understand thatas i don't know what to type in the window (example please)
Level/Z also don't really know what to put here example needed as well .

Nvm sorted it out altrough it's fun to play , it's quite unplayable for me with 170 ping when switching characters takes up to 2 secconds . But was fun to test.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My only question is how exactly do we use commands in genshin impact as no matter what i type in the windows it tells me to pick an item first as theres no guide or discord contact on how to use it. And i don't really understand what is ID/X and Quantity/Y/Ascend quite complicated.

So please be that kind and let us know what are corre3sponding windows for

UID: do we need to put our UID+number or just number?
ID/X: ID of item ? and what is X for? what is the format or example of adding stuff to this line?
Quantity/Y/Ascend i don't understand thatas i don't know what to type in the window (example please)
Level/Z also don't really know what to put here example needed as well .
For genshin impact, use the website to send GM commands.

UID is your username, it shows up on the menu ingame.

You can use this to unlock everything: My UID is 1 here.
U6GfS3l - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

This will add 10000 Iron Coins with ID of 114 to user with UID of 1.
ZcgV7Ey - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything`s work, but there is some errors in one of the cmd :
[17:35:55.256] Traceback (most recent call last): File "asyncio\events.py", line 80, in _run File "asyncio\proactor_events.py", line 162, in _call_connection_lostConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote hostPlease lodge a bug report at: https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy/issues[19:38:19.580] Traceback (most recent call last): File "asyncio\events.py", line 80, in _run File "asyncio\proactor_events.py", line 162, in _call_connection_lostConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote hostPlease lodge a bug report at: https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy/issues[22:38:15.655] Traceback (most recent call last): File "asyncio\events.py", line 80, in _run File "asyncio\proactor_events.py", line 162, in _call_connection_lostConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote hostPlease lodge a bug report at: https://github.com/mitmproxy/mitmproxy/issues

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread has been given 24 hours to be tidied up as well as more structured towards the sections rules and formatting. The OP has been spoken to and told what’s exactly required and where to look for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to your crappy website, there is no option to download or register anything. Only some GIF's with girls and their tits out. What exactly are you advertising? Where are the actual games and how can they be downloaded?

look again
use opera

click download button, then click one of game icons.

see , i take this SS for you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is working great. Just one question: Any plans to rotate the banner or implement a command to change at will?
I know we can just put the character and weapons we want in the inventory but I bet there are a lot of people looking for the rush of gambling without actually ruining their finances.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What gambling you add as much primos to your account as you want what gambling it is when you don't spend :D

Back