Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
managed to launch the game now but cannot enter any server though, neither gm or test server are not responding after hitting enter server button.
Use this coupon on the website: TERA833941

Y

yohiicandy

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still no servers visible, i also tried downloading the other games with no problem playing. Its just Perfect World, the only one i want to play not giving me access to servers.
You are trying to access using IPv6, almost all games on the website only support IPv4. Can you enable IPv4 through your modem and try again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are trying to access using IPv6, almost all games on the website only support IPv4. Can you enable IPv4 through your modem and try again?
if that was the case i would not be able to play every other game on your site. The only one with issues is the perferct world one. I also havent played at all and forgot to cancel the vip membership and im being charged weekly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i redownloaded this after a while and i keep getting disconnected after a couple minutes.
Says something about data error 18-4001

And everything is laggy. But my ping says its 79ms
Whats going on here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i redownloaded this after a while and i keep getting disconnected after a couple minutes.
Says something about data error 18-4001

And everything is laggy. But my ping says its 79ms
Whats going on here?
Greetings! Genshin Impact is currently experiencing high player traffic, leading to increased server load and activity.

Reaction score
On the site, the second download link for Genshin Impact is not letting to download the Audio_English(US)_3.2.0.zip.

That's what I get on the XML:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<RequestId>655F835081C7E03130DEBCDB</RequestId>
<HostId>hk4e-hk-download.oss-cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com</HostId>
<Key>client_app/download/pc_zip/20221024103618_h2e3o3zijYKEqHnQ/Audio_English(US)_3.2.0.zip</Key>
<EC>0026-00000001</EC>
<RecommendDoc>https://api.aliyun.com/troubleshoot?q=0026-00000001</RecommendDoc>
</Error>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attention: Tera has been updated. Please redownload Tera Part 3 04-12-2023.zip and replace contents of Tera game client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New game servers World of Warcraft and ToonTown are now available!

Instant cast now unlocked when 100% channeling!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to play genshin on phone ?

also what the duck ? i need to pay to play ?
it seems like people can play on their servers for free only on mondays O_O... and pretty sure its the PC version of genshin^^ (google grasscutter they are the makers of the base for the server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gmperfectworld.com Now FREE TO PLAY! Come join our brand new discord https://discord.gg/WU7AD5Py3g
gm-commands - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back