Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU WindowMode v3.0.4.19

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes , the only window mode that allows fullscreen in muonline with desktop settings (monitor refresh rate & 32 bit color resolution) - rememeber muonline is a 16 bit resolution game .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working.. Am I missing something? Your supposed to start it, then start mu, then press f11 right?

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good job but I have little problem.
Once you start MU himself as the mouse on the desktop disappears. Does anyone know how to fix it. I tried other WindowMode but the effect is the same. With Windows 7 am.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Update to v3.0.5.25:
- Added support for client "MU Blue";
- Expanded the number of hot keys: "F1-F12", "A-Z";

# RapidShare.Com: ; (177 KB)
# SendSpace.Com: ; (163 KB)
# FileFront.Com: ; (177 KB)

P.S. -> Please unsubscribe, write their opinions, suggestions, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for a mirror for this window mode and it took me half a day to find a real one.. here it is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone have this windowmode for upload? Mirrors here dont work. I used this some time ago and it worked great for me, but now i cant find it anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow mate, that was fast, but somehow it doesnt work on that particular server, anyway thanks a lot!

Back