• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MU WindowMode v3.0.4.19

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes , the only window mode that allows fullscreen in muonline with desktop settings (monitor refresh rate & 32 bit color resolution) - rememeber muonline is a 16 bit resolution game .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working.. Am I missing something? Your supposed to start it, then start mu, then press f11 right?

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good job but I have little problem.
Once you start MU himself as the mouse on the desktop disappears. Does anyone know how to fix it. I tried other WindowMode but the effect is the same. With Windows 7 am.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
# Update to v3.0.5.25:
- Added support for client "MU Blue";
- Expanded the number of hot keys: "F1-F12", "A-Z";

# RapidShare.Com: ; (177 KB)
# SendSpace.Com: ; (163 KB)
# FileFront.Com: ; (177 KB)

P.S. -> Please unsubscribe, write their opinions, suggestions, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for a mirror for this window mode and it took me half a day to find a real one.. here it is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone have this windowmode for upload? Mirrors here dont work. I used this some time ago and it worked great for me, but now i cant find it anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow mate, that was fast, but somehow it doesnt work on that particular server, anyway thanks a lot!

Back