Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How offen golden invasion and how much monster each invasion?
How offen other events
Exp in BC ds?
IT items drop and win price
What about party exp and bonus exp (what class need for bonus)
Too low zen and jewel drop
Set all itemdropevents as they suposed to be

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How offen golden invasion and how much monster each invasion?
How offen other events
Exp in BC ds?
IT items drop and win price
What about party exp and bonus exp (what class need for bonus)
Too low zen and jewel drop
Set all itemdropevents as they suposed to be

Exp Rate is pretty much the same in all maps.

Party EXP bonus will take effect for as long there is 1 of each class specially the 3 starting Elf DK and Wiz

Schedules of Events 24/7 PST ( Pacific Time Zone )

Golden Invasion ( 8 hours interval )
1:00am
9:00am
5:00pm

White Wizard ( 2 hours interval )
3:00 am/pm
5:00 am/pm
7:00 am/pm
9:00 am/pm
11:00 am/pm

Chaos Castle ( 2 hours interval )
1:00 am/pm

Blood Castle ( 2 hours interval )
12:00 am/pm
2:00 am/pm
4:00 am/pm
6:00 am/pm
8:00 am/pm
10:00 am/pm

Devil Square ( 2 hours interval )
12:30 am/pm
2:30 am/pm
4:30 am/pm
6:30 am/pm
8:30 am/pm
10:30 am/pm

Illusion Temple ( 4 hours interval )
9:15 am/pm
1:15 am/pm
5:15 am/pm

Castle Deep
Morning
6:40 am
9:40 am
12:40 pm
Evening
4:40 pm
7:40 pm
10:40 pm

Crywolf ( Daily )

Box of Kundun Drops

+1 = Excellent Leather Items and others of same level
+2 = Excellent Bronze Items and others of same level Including Accessories
+3 = Jewels and Invitations
+4 = Excellent Brass/Plate Items and others of same level Including Accessories
+5 = Excellent Dragon Items and others of same level Including Accessories

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a tutorial teaching how to vote on that strange website? I cant understand anything of that ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree frostspell this russian site is so weird :) By the way I can't wait a month! Afff It's so long period of time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a tutorial teaching how to vote on that strange website? I cant understand anything of that ^^
To vote for MMTOPRU you have to share or like it over facebook or twitter. The voting system is working completely fine you can check your obtained credits to see that they all went in but be sure to read the guide from the news on how to activated eCredis on newly created accounts first.

But again how many goldens for each invasion appear?
How much that bonus party exp efect? Because on mostly servers u get more exp for each member in party than u play alone and this should work like that.
One thing about zen and jewels drop rate. Please increse it. Like me i prefer to get more jewels and fails more items in chaos machine than to stand on spot and only exp.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But again how many goldens for each invasion appear?
How much that bonus party exp efect? Because on mostly servers u get more exp for each member in party than u play alone and this should work like that.
One thing about zen and jewels drop rate. Please increse it. Like me i prefer to get more jewels and fails more items in chaos machine than to stand on spot and only exp.

Party EXP:

2 = 100%
3 = 200%
4 = 220%
5 = 240%

Set Party Exp: ( 1 of each class )

3 = 300%
4 = 320%
5 = 400%

Jewel drop rate will not be changed as to maintain the value of item trading, there are ways aside from donation to obtain them much faster such as Medals. Zen can be obtained from cherry playbox and medals as well.

Golden Invasion works as default.

We already have removed that from our list. Unfortunately I wasn't able to work it out either

Agree frostspell this russian site is so weird :) By the way I can't wait a month! Afff It's so long period of time

Thank you for the enthusiasm, we hope to see you real soon in our server :) we shall continue to work on it while it is on beta phase to give everyone here a real good server to play on.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
While everybody waits for our grand opening feel free to try out the new changes on our Odin Server
http://imureborn.com/odin/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/ad-imu-online-odin-ex702-1025138/index3.html

We have decided to change Odin Server's settings into a completely Free Play experience! Jewel Drop rate increased up to 50%!!

High End items can now be bought from NPC, you can now grind or enjoy pvp hassle free!

**In-game Settings and features shall remain the same, No 3rd wings, No 3rd Job, No Elemental System, No Reset, Low Stat Server**

TZilqkt - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

WfZRaOi - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Vkxv1gI - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

dDklAoy - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

uviy4JT - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

iOOLIRv - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

f3xPxCf - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

ElL65Tx - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool ;) Im playing Lemuria from few days and i love it but i have a delay and screen freezes sometimes, where the server is hosted?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cool ;) Im playing Lemuria from few days and i love it but i have a delay and screen freezes sometimes, where the server is hosted?

Los Angeles USA. I'll be checking on it and see what the problem may be. Sorry for the inconvenience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, I think its far away from Poland that's why but if there is a fix i will be grat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's already set. all you need is to wait for the golden message :) These are the schedules of all the events in-game. Hope to see you in game. :)

Schedules of Events 24/7 PST ( Pacific Time Zone )

Golden Invasion ( 8 hours interval )
1:00am
9:00am

White Wizard ( 2 hours interval )

Chaos Castle ( 2 hours interval )
1:00 am/pm
Blood Castle ( 2 hours interval )
12:00 am/pm
2:00 am/pm
4:00 am/pm
6:00 am/pm
8:00 am/pm
10:00 am/pm
Devil Square ( 2 hours interval )
12:30 am/pm
2:30 am/pm
4:30 am/pm
6:30 am/pm
8:30 am/pm
10:30 am/pm
Illusion Temple ( 4 hours interval )
9:15 am/pm
1:15 am/pm
5:15 am/pm
Castle Deep
Morning
6:40 am
9:40 am
12:40 pm
Evening
4:40 pm
7:40 pm
10:40 pm
Crywolf ( Daily )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1 - Remove all jewels and ticket from Box of Kundun.

Reason : BOK are rare and need time to hunt , if it drop 1 jewels will make ppl feel sick because there are many better way to get 1 jewels. Tickets is useless because you need a specific level to use.

2 - Chaos Castle open for one players .

I did ask about this once on Ragezone and GM told me that its available for 1 player as on Lemuira. But when I come to test server and enter with 1 char, I got kicked out.

3 - Rage fighter damage :

I haven't tested another char yet because I think they are already balanced, if not , admin must be a no-hope .

About RF, I see many admin tried to balance this char but most of them failed. iMu is also failed because VIT RF have high AOE DarkSide and Dragon Roar damage when his main skills is Chain Drive have low damage .

PvM RF (Agi/Ene/Hybrid build ) Have high AOE dmg only when you add
+ Pure AGI ( 8 agi = 1% AOE dmg - high speed but very high mana consumption )
+ Pure ENE ( 10 ene= 1% AOE dmg - low speed , low def but strong buffer )
+ Hybrid : mix of AGI/ENE

PvP RF : use weapon skill for leveling and Chain Drive is his main skill but cost high AG. These skill is 1-target skill so VIT build is not good for leveling and when iMU lower vit RF damage it makes this class become more worst-full . Later vit RF have PSS and use Phoenix Shot for leveling but in iMU Phoenix Shot dmg is lower than Chain Drive. This is sick.

I have tested a pure VIT RF pvp with an AgiBK . My RF have cape+9 and BK use 1st wing+0. RF use xSacred set and BK use xDragon. And I can't stand a chance to kill him , he don't even need to use Combo. Both are level 400 and no ML. Think about it when BK have high ML and stun when vit RF have low dmg. Its suck.

4 - Serious items drop from mobs and BOK.

For example

BoK +1 : xLeather, xPad, xVine xKriss, xSmall Shield, xSkull Staff, xElven Bow, xBattle Scepter , xRings
BoK +2 : xBronze, xSilk, xBone, xViolent, xBuckler Shield, xElven Shield, xGorgon Staff, xBattle Bow, xTomahawk, xElven Axe,xMistery Stick, xBook of Samut, xPends
BoK +3 : xScale, xBrass, xWind, xSpirit, xSphinx, xLight Plate, xMaster Scepter, xBlade, xDouble Blade
BoK +4 : Same as BoK +3 but add xPlate , xSacred Gloves, xLeg Staff, xRess Staff, xBook of Neil, xSilver Bow, xLighting Sword, xViolent Wind Stick, xGreat scepter
BoK +5 : xDragon, xLegendary, xGuardian, xRed Wing,xStormCrow, xAdamantine, xSOD Staff, xRed Wing Stick, xSaint Crossbow, xLord Scepter, xRune Blade, xDragon Shield, xLeg Shield, xHoly storm claw

Maya hand (drop 1 items - 50%+luck) : xAshcrow, xEclipse, xIris, xValiant, xAncient, xStormHard, xRing, xPends.
Night Mare ( drop 1 items - 80%+Luck : xDragon Spear, xDark Breaker, xLord Scepter, xSword of Destruction, xHolly Storm Claws, xStaff of Destruction, xThunder Blade, xDragon Soul Staff, xRed Wing Stick, xBook of Lagle, xBook of Neil, xCelestial Bow, xBronze Shield xDragon Shield, xLegendary Shield, xElemental Shield,
Medusa ( drop 3 items - 50%+luck : xDayBreak, xKnight Blade xShining Scepter, xAlbatross Bow, xDancer Sword, xPlatina Staff, xDemonix stick , xGreat Dragon, xDark Master, xRed Spirit, xHurricane, xDark Soul, xDemonic, xPiercing set + gloves.
Kundun ( drop 5 items ) : 1 random normal 380 weapon ( 50%+Luck, 30%+Skill+Luck), 1 normal 380 armor (50%+luck), 1 Random Combination Note, 1 or 2 ancient items/bundle of jewels.
Selupan ( drop 5 items ) : New Ex702 Socket set / ancients.
Raklion mobs : make sure they don't drop new Ex702 socket set but drop old SS4 socket set.
Dark Iron Knight : make sure they don't drop 380 weapons.The only way to obtain 380 weapons is hunt Kundun.

5 - Updating because yesterday I come to test Chaos Machine but everything I put in CM have the highest rate of 1% and all of them failed so I just press ALT+F4.

Wish you success, iMU team !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why shouldn`t Dark Iron Knight drop season2 380 weaps? Their lvl is high enough to drop them by default, you`re just asking them to make some custom settings based on some sv you played on...

What was your pvp attack rate on rf and what was your abk`s pvp def rate?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ctrl come and test RF dmg, when you add VIT you also have high AOE dmg. It shouldn't be that way. And so that main VIT RF skill also have lower dmg because Its adjusted.
About 380 weapons. I know DIK level is high enough to drop 380 weapons but as many server I have played, everyone can easily have 380 weapons and so that its powerful but cheap. I don't see any server use this setting, just giving out my ideas to make 380 weapons more valuable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn`t want to sound offensive about rf, just asking, it probably gives more dmg with darkside because adding to vit increases base dmg, if it`s more than it should I guess needs to be adjusted, and yes vit should increase chain drive dmg more than other skills because it`s a melee skill

About the 380 weaps, they are part of the game, it gives the game actually less value without them, because if no divine weapons around that I`m assuming won`t be available so easy on a low rates sv you take out a lot of builds for some classes. Also the dark iron knights if they are set as default hunting them if there aren`t just 2,3 mobs in that area of the map should be a challenge with decent gear and good buffers, or great gear and less buffers so I don`t see any probls with them having normal drop.

Pvp is more fun when you have good items and your opponent(s) does/do too, since some ppl might join the sv with smaller guilds they should have the option of hunting the same items a large guild can hunt in balgass event for example

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im closed beta tester,
Im trying to make level2 wings with chaos machine, but i have very stupid bug. its hard to explain so i maked video of this problem.
as you can se in video i put all right items in machine and pressing combine bottun but ....... nothing happen to items... nothing change.
after that i try to make +10 item to check chaos machine, and no problem its works good, but make lvl2 wings no work.
look video please and check it:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try it with wings +4+opt

Reason : BOK are rare and need time to hunt , if it drop 1 jewels will make ppl feel sick because there are many better way to get 1 jewels. Tickets is useless because you need a specific level to use.

I did ask about this once on Ragezone and GM told me that its available for 1 player as on Lemuira. But when I come to test server and enter with 1 char, I got kicked out.

I haven't tested another char yet because I think they are already balanced, if not , admin must be a no-hope .

About RF, I see many admin tried to balance this char but most of them failed. iMu is also failed because VIT RF have high AOE DarkSide and Dragon Roar damage when his main skills is Chain Drive have low damage .

PvP RF : use weapon skill for leveling and Chain Drive is his main skill but cost high AG. These skill is 1-target skill so VIT build is not good for leveling and when iMU lower vit RF damage it makes this class become more worst-full . Later vit RF have PSS and use Phoenix Shot for leveling but in iMU Phoenix Shot dmg is lower than Chain Drive. This is sick.

I have tested a pure VIT RF pvp with an AgiBK . My RF have cape+9 and BK use 1st wing+0. RF use xSacred set and BK use xDragon. And I can't stand a chance to kill him , he don't even need to use Combo. Both are level 400 and no ML. Think about it when BK have high ML and stun when vit RF have low dmg. Its suck.

For example

BoK +1 : xLeather, xPad, xVine xKriss, xSmall Shield, xSkull Staff, xElven Bow, xBattle Scepter , xRings
BoK +2 : xBronze, xSilk, xBone, xViolent, xBuckler Shield, xElven Shield, xGorgon Staff, xBattle Bow, xTomahawk, xElven Axe,xMistery Stick, xBook of Samut, xPends
BoK +3 : xScale, xBrass, xWind, xSpirit, xSphinx, xLight Plate, xMaster Scepter, xBlade, xDouble Blade
BoK +4 : Same as BoK +3 but add xPlate , xSacred Gloves, xLeg Staff, xRess Staff, xBook of Neil, xSilver Bow, xLighting Sword, xViolent Wind Stick, xGreat scepter
BoK +5 : xDragon, xLegendary, xGuardian, xRed Wing,xStormCrow, xAdamantine, xSOD Staff, xRed Wing Stick, xSaint Crossbow, xLord Scepter, xRune Blade, xDragon Shield, xLeg Shield, xHoly storm claw

Maya hand (drop 1 items - 50%+luck) : xAshcrow, xEclipse, xIris, xValiant, xAncient, xStormHard, xRing, xPends.
Night Mare ( drop 1 items - 80%+Luck : xDragon Spear, xDark Breaker, xLord Scepter, xSword of Destruction, xHolly Storm Claws, xStaff of Destruction, xThunder Blade, xDragon Soul Staff, xRed Wing Stick, xBook of Lagle, xBook of Neil, xCelestial Bow, xBronze Shield xDragon Shield, xLegendary Shield, xElemental Shield,
Medusa ( drop 3 items - 50%+luck : xDayBreak, xKnight Blade xShining Scepter, xAlbatross Bow, xDancer Sword, xPlatina Staff, xDemonix stick , xGreat Dragon, xDark Master, xRed Spirit, xHurricane, xDark Soul, xDemonic, xPiercing set + gloves.
Kundun ( drop 5 items ) : 1 random normal 380 weapon ( 50%+Luck, 30%+Skill+Luck), 1 normal 380 armor (50%+luck), 1 Random Combination Note, 1 or 2 ancient items/bundle of jewels.
Selupan ( drop 5 items ) : New Ex702 Socket set / ancients.
Raklion mobs : make sure they don't drop new Ex702 socket set but drop old SS4 socket set.
Dark Iron Knight : make sure they don't drop 380 weapons.The only way to obtain 380 weapons is hunt Kundun.

5 - Updating because yesterday I come to test Chaos Machine but everything I put in CM have the highest rate of 1% and all of them failed so I just press ALT+F4.

Wish you success, iMU team !

This BoK settings make my eyes shine! Its almost what i consider perfect.
Somethings i would change:
*Swap xRune and xThunder blade. xRune shouldn't be easier to have than xKB,
*remove xBronze Shield from nightmare and add to bok +5,
*move xLeg Staff to BoK+5 and Ressurrection Staff to Nightmare, and remove SoD Staff from box+5
* Remove season 2 armors from Maya hands ( Eclipse, etc ) and add to Dark Elfs on Crywolf
* Dark Elfs drops xBD,xDivine,xGS, etc ( Maybe ? )
* There is some items without drop, like GS shield, that would drop togheter with xKB, and lower the Leg Shield to box +5.
You need to find a place to include sets like xBD,xDP, xDivine, xGS
Need to configure Double Goer event, need to configure Imperial guard. ( Haven't seen one server that actually used this events. )

I think the easier way to configure drops is this:
Tier 1 sets: Leather, Vine, Pad
Tier 2 sets: Bronze, Silk, Bone
Tier 3 sets: Brass, Wind, Sphinx(?)
Tier 4 sets: Scale, Plate, Spirit, Sphinx(?)
Tier 5 sets: Dragon, Legendary, Guardian
Tier 6 sets: Ashcrow, Eclipse, Iris
Tier 7 sets: Black Dragon, Divine, GS
Tier 8 sets: GD, RS, DS

Then you do the same with weapons.
And then, you make the easy to get like this: tier 1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8

For Example: xKris>xDoubleBlade>xSoD = xThunderBlade = xLegStaff > xKB = xRune = xRessStaff

Like: If medusa drops tier 8 sets, and kundun tier 7, medusa needs to be stronger than Kundun.

In all 8 years playing MU, i just remember one server with all the configures balanced. But it was season 2, then didn't need to configure selupan, medusa, double goer, imperial guard...
I sugest you take a good look on this.

And again i say:
Events is bad configured to a Non-Reset server.
My SM is full attack, is a perfect char for non-reset, Enis, Kundun Staff, Pdt, Wing, Demon, 2 wizards ring, premium scrolls and stats... And still take me 2 minutes to break the imperial guard gate, and when i got in, died in 1 hit for the first mob. Same happend in other events, like i said to you. You need to review all the events, boss, and etc. Cause you're using the same stats that you used for easy servers ( it seems to be )

And stop replying posts with only 1 answer and forgetting about the others, we are spending our time to try to help, and then we write a big post, you come, answer the first thing you see, and then forget about the others, lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello im closed beta tester,
Im trying to make level2 wings with chaos machine, but i have very stupid bug. its hard to explain so i maked video of this problem.
as you can se in video i put all right items in machine and pressing combine bottun but ....... nothing happen to items... nothing change.
after that i try to make +10 item to check chaos machine, and no problem its works good, but make lvl2 wings no work.
look video please and check it:

Bug fixed, due to the buy price setting being set to 0 it affected chaos machine. You may try it out now with no problems

*Willl be reviewed

*Already fixed

*Checking on formula

PvP RF :
*You might want to check our Lemuria server and see that RF class is overwhelming all other classes when it comes to PvP majority of which uses an all vit build, str for Phoenix Soul Star and agi for set requirement. The only reliable skill they use most of the time is chain drive.

This has already been done as to our conversation before.

Kundun ( drop 5 items ) : 1 random normal 380 weapon ( 50%+Luck, 30%+Skill+Luck), 1 normal 380 armor (50%+luck), 1 Random Combination Note, 1 or 2 ancient items/bundle of jewels. - DONE
Selupan ( drop 5 items ) : New Ex702 Socket set / ancients. - DONE
Raklion mobs : make sure they don't drop new Ex702 socket set but drop old SS4 socket set. - DONE
Dark Iron Knight : make sure they don't drop 380 weapons.The only way to obtain 380 weapons is hunt Kundun. - Reviewing

**Currently reviewing but not yet approved as of the moment.

*Fixed, problem caused by item sell price was set to 0 that it affected Chaos Machine due to zen requirement.

Try it with wings +4+opt

This BoK settings make my eyes shine! Its almost what i consider perfect.
Somethings i would change:
*Swap xRune and xThunder blade. xRune shouldn't be easier to have than xKB,
*remove xBronze Shield from nightmare and add to bok +5,
*move xLeg Staff to BoK+5 and Ressurrection Staff to Nightmare, and remove SoD Staff from box+5
* Remove season 2 armors from Maya hands ( Eclipse, etc ) and add to Dark Elfs on Crywolf
* Dark Elfs drops xBD,xDivine,xGS, etc ( Maybe ? )
* There is some items without drop, like GS shield, that would drop togheter with xKB, and lower the Leg Shield to box +5.
You need to find a place to include sets like xBD,xDP, xDivine, xGS
Need to configure Double Goer event, need to configure Imperial guard. ( Haven't seen one server that actually used this events. )

I think the easier way to configure drops is this:
Tier 1 sets: Leather, Vine, Pad
Tier 2 sets: Bronze, Silk, Bone
Tier 3 sets: Brass, Wind, Sphinx(?)
Tier 4 sets: Scale, Plate, Spirit, Sphinx(?)
Tier 5 sets: Dragon, Legendary, Guardian
Tier 6 sets: Ashcrow, Eclipse, Iris
Tier 7 sets: Black Dragon, Divine, GS
Tier 8 sets: GD, RS, DS

Then you do the same with weapons.
And then, you make the easy to get like this: tier 1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8

For Example: xKris>xDoubleBlade>xSoD = xThunderBlade = xLegStaff > xKB = xRune = xRessStaff

Like: If medusa drops tier 8 sets, and kundun tier 7, medusa needs to be stronger than Kundun.

In all 8 years playing MU, i just remember one server with all the configures balanced. But it was season 2, then didn't need to configure selupan, medusa, double goer, imperial guard...
I sugest you take a good look on this.

And again i say:
Events is bad configured to a Non-Reset server.
My SM is full attack, is a perfect char for non-reset, Enis, Kundun Staff, Pdt, Wing, Demon, 2 wizards ring, premium scrolls and stats... And still take me 2 minutes to break the imperial guard gate, and when i got in, died in 1 hit for the first mob. Same happend in other events, like i said to you. You need to review all the events, boss, and etc. Cause you're using the same stats that you used for easy servers ( it seems to be )

And stop replying posts with only 1 answer and forgetting about the others, we are spending our time to try to help, and then we write a big post, you come, answer the first thing you see, and then forget about the others, lol.

Doppleganger is working just fine.

Order of Gaion / Imperial Fortress is meant to be done with full party and not just one man.

All of which were done in Lemuria Server, and let me just clarify Lemuria Server is not an easy server it may have a faster pace due to players having access to high end items earlier but character formula and settings are still the same no reset low rate server.

It's not that I am ignoring all other posts, its just that I am reviewing each and every post and making sure that on my end I have done my part before giving out a definitive answer properly. Sorry though if it seemed that I ignored anyone here.

I know that we won't always come into an agreement right away but if you have had 8 years of experience with MU Online, I probably had more than 10 years and 8 years of was from an official server MU Philippines hosted by mobiusgames DME before closing down and eventually moving to Global MU Online of webzen. In terms of running easy rate private servers I am inexperienced, but when it comes to the detail on hard servers I try to stick as close as it can get to the real thing but with the option of freely being able to adjust to my player's needs. Unlike to most who are more accustomed in playing reset high rate servers, I am more familiar with limited character builds and formulas as well as building up proper gears for both pvp and pvm and which is why I also try to put my effort into it applying all I've learned through the years of experience in and out of the game.

Didn`t want to sound offensive about rf, just asking, it probably gives more dmg with darkside because adding to vit increases base dmg, if it`s more than it should I guess needs to be adjusted, and yes vit should increase chain drive dmg more than other skills because it`s a melee skill

About the 380 weaps, they are part of the game, it gives the game actually less value without them, because if no divine weapons around that I`m assuming won`t be available so easy on a low rates sv you take out a lot of builds for some classes. Also the dark iron knights if they are set as default hunting them if there aren`t just 2,3 mobs in that area of the map should be a challenge with decent gear and good buffers, or great gear and less buffers so I don`t see any probls with them having normal drop.

Pvp is more fun when you have good items and your opponent(s) does/do too, since some ppl might join the sv with smaller guilds they should have the option of hunting the same items a large guild can hunt in balgass event for example

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
jeandra vit RF have high dmg but very low main def and def rate , actually I enjoy MU with boss hunt so this time I decided to play vit RF from the start , not leveling char. But now I have to think again because RF formula in iMU is not fair for him. Read the quote.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@jeandra vit RF have high dmg but very low main def and def rate , actually I enjoy MU with boss hunt so this time I decided to play vit RF from the start , not leveling char. But now I have to think again because RF formula in iMU is not fair for him. Read the quote.

I'm already reviewing the formula. I'll get in touch with you after so we can test again. I'll send you a pm like before :) i'll let you know when its ready

Back