• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... You should erase that craps from the shop and let only seals and pets but with balanced exp bonus, angels mu for example, seal+skeleton +ring gives 8-10x regular exp, people are really mad about this and eventitembags that are just crap copied from other easy servers. That's why I hate who owns several servers and use high exp datas as base to make a hard one. As example those rare tickets, 15$ for 1k jewels... Good luck with the server, but if this don't have balanced properly configs for a low non reset, me and my friends won't play. Anyway, good luck.
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And the boxes drops? Is it really 100% like that site?
What can we get from credits of vote? Wcoins, vip, buy items from other players ...?
I've been looking at the site, and just to make sure... Will have edited items on server? This "rare item" things... Like upgrading items, adding exc opt, winning ancient sets complete... ?
Some of the voting sites isnt working... And i vote valid, type captcha and still win only the lowest prize, for 20% valid votes. I vote valid and still 0/14 valid votes... What is going on?
And how to vote for MMOTOPRU?

Well... You should erase that craps from the shop and let only seals and pets but with balanced exp bonus, angels mu for example, seal+skeleton +ring gives 8-10x regular exp, people are really mad about this and eventitembags that are just crap copied from other easy servers. That's why I hate who owns several servers and use high exp datas as base to make a hard one. As example those rare tickets, 15$ for 1k jewels... Good luck with the server, but if this don't have balanced properly configs for a low non reset, me and my friends won't play. Anyway, good luck.
Regards

To show just how dedicated we are in providing quality service to our players and that your opinion and your view of the game matters most to us we have reformed and removed the use of Chaos Cards and Rare Item Tickets completely and you will not see them in game and guaranteed that they have been disabled completely as well.

To vote for MMTOPRU you have to share or like it over facebook or twitter. The voting system is working completely fine you can check your obtained credits to see that they all went in but be sure to read the guide from the news on how to activated eCredis on newly created accounts first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well done... I thank you already.
But i didnt understand that "valid" votes... Cause i voted valid and it didnt show, did show only 0/14 valid votes.
I think you should let on CashShop only Pets, Seals, Jewels, Chaos assembly and Talisman of luck, Scrolls ( battle, etc ), and potions ( that ones which gives 50 on stats for determinated time ). Thats what cross my mind at the moment. But im sure this will be a great server to play, looking for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If jewels drop rate is high, you can sell them in X Shop = Wcoin for those lazy donator players that don't know how to pick up jewels.
If jewels drop rate is low and you sell them in wcoin, It will ruin the game play for non-donate players. Because they don't donate or getting trouble with paypal so that they have to farm jewels and hunt items to sell/earn wcoin.
Jewels can sell in Goblin point tab because its fair for all players.

I suggest you should enable Chaos Castle for only 1 player and edit Ancient items drop rate from CC to hard drop. CC is the most enjoyable events and I don't understand why you have to wait for another players to enter or you will be kicked out.

About vote system. I have trouble with only MMOTOPRU because server is not opened and I don't have any Character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If jewels drop rate is high, you can sell them in X Shop = Wcoin for those lazy donator players that don't know how to pick up jewels.
If jewels drop rate is low and you sell them in wcoin, It will ruin the game play for non-donate players. Because they don't donate or getting trouble with paypal so that they have to farm jewels and hunt items to sell/earn wcoin.
Jewels can sell in Goblin point tab because its fair for all players.

I suggest you should enable Chaos Castle for only 1 player and edit Ancient items drop rate from CC to hard drop. CC is the most enjoyable events and I don't understand why you have to wait for another players to enter or you will be kicked out.

About vote system. I have trouble with only MMOTOPRU because server is not opened and I don't have any Character.

Oh rest assured Chaos Castle is working even if there is only 1 player present :) You can try that out with our existing servers to see as that its all working well. But don't worry about lazy donator players using Wcoin for purchases ingame since like i've said many times there is no credit/coins donation only jewels. This should make market value for all players equal and even chance for them to get good deals with trading player to player using jewels as the main currency.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But jewels are too cheap dude... As i said, easy server configs... 960 jewels for 10~15$ ?
You should lower that... Like 10$ = 30b / 30s / 30c. Assuming the drop is hard...
As i said, admins who owns easy servers and want to make hard ones need to be really careful about this "little things", otherwise it can ruin the server, and once its ruined after openning, there is no comeback...
Good luck, if you need any help, we're here.
And what about the exp? What about lower it for 35x and 12x ML ? I think 50x will be too fast ( 1~2 days top to get 400 ), people will get bored too fast. Just one more suggestion, that the staff would analize.
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But jewels are too cheap dude... As i said, easy server configs... 960 jewels for 10~15$ ?
You should lower that... Like 10$ = 30b / 30s / 30c. Assuming the drop is hard...
As i said, admins who owns easy servers and want to make hard ones need to be really careful about this "little things", otherwise it can ruin the server, and once its ruined after openning, there is no comeback...
Good luck, if you need any help, we're here.
And what about the exp? What about lower it for 35x and 12x ML ? I think 50x will be too fast ( 1~2 days top to get 400 ), people will get bored too fast. Just one more suggestion, that the staff would analize.
Regards

Jewel drop rate is indeed hard specially for jewel of soul. I will have to review all these suggestions you have made then I'll get back to you for it ok?

Thanks for your contributions in making our server provide you players a better experience. We expect you and many more to join us soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drop jewels should be chaos>soul>bless>life>creation
And low... But if jewels drop is low, you cant sell 960 for 10 $ :O
^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Drop jewels should be chaos>soul>bless>life>creation
And low... But if jewels drop is low, you cant sell 960 for 10 $ :O
^^

Worry not, I shall conduct a closed beta test EXCLUSIVE for ragezone forumers and specially to those who gives out suggestion properly as well as you do. Invites will be held out here some time this week or the next to let you see a proper feel of what our server is to be like. But I shall inform you beforehand that all beta testers will have to use a beta test account that will later on be deleted to ensure that on Grand Opening all players will start equally.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ofc... Clear chars, vaults and inventories databases before openning. And maybe give testers like 5 or 10$ in jewels. :D
Thats what beta means :O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ofc... Clear chars, vaults and inventories databases before openning. And maybe give testers like 5 or 10$ in jewels. :D
Thats what beta means :O

CBT ( Closed Beta Tester ) Accounts will include the following :

A total of 14 CBT accounts 2 for all 7 class division

-Ample amount of coins for you to try out the items to be included in the Cash Shop
-Level 400 3rd Job Character by class Equipped with Ancient sets ( For Master level grinding test )
-Level 400 ML 302 Character by class Equipped with 380 PVP Season 2 Crywolf Sets ( For PVP Endgame test )
-3 Empty Character Slots ( slots will be filled out eventually but a daily check will be conducted to free it out for new testers )
-Jewels inside vault ( for forging and item upgrading test )
-Small Wings
-2nd Wings
-2.5 Wings
-3rd Wings

All CBT accounts username and password will be posted here for public access, So it shall be first come first serve.

Here is also a scope on how our server works for our players and by service we mean the real thing making sure that on a daily basis your concerns are being dealt with. Tickets are all private and will only be placed on public if it seems required to do so for reference on other players before filing a new ticket.

7DdKK5G - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First come first serve for the TEST ?? wow ... I don't have much time to check this topic every-time over and over. It looks like that I can't have my TEST account or if I'm lucky enough I can get one but I have to share my build with another players, right ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a good plan adm, but I think that as more testers you get, as better. Than you should open the server with regular exp, and create accounts with login "test01" till "teste30" with pass testimu, then we can change the pass, and you add coins, and people who wants to test could send you a ticket asking for a char (set, lvls, etc), and u open LOT, what needs test, and put all eventitembags on shop to be test too, and jewels with bug bless, do this in only one shop preventing you from forget about it. Then after tests you erase all test accounts, all chars, all vaults, only remains place accounts without any char or vault. Isn't it a good idea?
I'll explain you my suggestions. Pass on test account: people needs to test their on build, and test chars formulas, that's impossible with anyone can join the account at any moment... Lot open: I've seen some servers start with 300+ great configs, but when goes to cs and lot, drop is too easy, server die, cause one week people get 30 complete sets, then it will be Easy to win again... Boxes on npc: you see angels mu? I wait for it 35 days, sadly I knew adm was going to fk it up someway, and on first day, people had iris, glorious +15, rings +9, pendts +9, he used easy sv configs... Then with boxes, hearts, firecracker, all of them on shop we can test and give you a review, same with jewels, tô try the chances and the CM too...
I think if they hear my suggestion can go everything fine, then people post here account test number x, and what he wants like for example bk lvl 400+302, dragon set +9+l+dd... It's a good way to communicate with us, and movement the topic. What about? We gotta make it perfect, to start with lots of players, and keep them, different than all others servers, that starts with 400 on and 2 week has 150. And as I say, once it's fucked, there is no coming back.
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First come first serve for the TEST ?? wow ... I don't have much time to check this topic every-time over and over. It looks like that I can't have my TEST account or if I'm lucky enough I can get one but I have to share my build with another players, right ?
That's a good plan adm, but I think that as more testers you get, as better. Than you should open the server with regular exp, and create accounts with login "test01" till "teste30" with pass testimu, then we can change the pass, and you add coins, and people who wants to test could send you a ticket asking for a char (set, lvls, etc), and u open LOT, what needs test, and put all eventitembags on shop to be test too, and jewels with bug bless, do this in only one shop preventing you from forget about it. Then after tests you erase all test accounts, all chars, all vaults, only remains place accounts without any char or vault. Isn't it a good idea?
I'll explain you my suggestions. Pass on test account: people needs to test their on build, and test chars formulas, that's impossible with anyone can join the account at any moment... Lot open: I've seen some servers start with 300+ great configs, but when goes to cs and lot, drop is too easy, server die, cause one week people get 30 complete sets, then it will be Easy to win again... Boxes on npc: you see angels mu? I wait for it 35 days, sadly I knew adm was going to fk it up someway, and on first day, people had iris, glorious +15, rings +9, pendts +9, he used easy sv configs... Then with boxes, hearts, firecracker, all of them on shop we can test and give you a review, same with jewels, tô try the chances and the CM too...
I think if they hear my suggestion can go everything fine, then people post here account test number x, and what he wants like for example bk lvl 400+302, dragon set +9+l+dd... It's a good way to communicate with us, and movement the topic. What about? We gotta make it perfect, to start with lots of players, and keep them, different than all others servers, that starts with 400 on and 2 week has 150. And as I say, once it's fucked, there is no coming back.
Regards

Already working on it. If I finish within the day i'll be releasing the client download later and post here the 14 initial accounts i have mentioned that should have universal password and the 30 tester accounts that can be used personally. There is no need to worry about database wipe since we'd be using a completely different database for this than the one for live purpose which people are already signing up for :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already working on it. If I finish within the day i'll be releasing the client download later and post here the 14 initial accounts i have mentioned that should have universal password and the 30 tester accounts that can be used personally. There is no need to worry about database wipe since we'd be using a completely different database for this than the one for live purpose which people are already signing up for :)

Thats great... Even better than i could ask for.
Let me get this straight... Accounts that will be used in test wont be same that people are registering at website atm, right? So... People can still keep registering and voting, while we test, without any DB conflict.
Seems finally i found a good administration after years... I think you should start investing in advertising really strong, while we review all the server stuff. Lets make this 1k online players at openning. It would be legen - Wait for it ... - DARY! Hahahaha...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have voted on MMOSERVER.PRO successfully but after that no wcoin added. And then I refresh it show validating... 5 hours later I go check and It's still validating ...wtf :mad:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have voted on MMOSERVER.PRO successfully but after that no wcoin added. And then I refresh it show validating... 5 hours later I go check and It's still validating ...wtf :mad:

Nothing to worry about, we can get that fixed for you for as long as we have the proper information which would be your username. Please file a ticket here and we'll get you your credits http://imureborn.com/forums/index.php?app=tickets

We are pleased to announce that we are now ready for Closed Beta Testing

Please download our game client from here http://imureborn.com/test/index.php?page_id=dloads

or direct links
http://www.mediafire.com/download/30bt9cmp1wiu86d/iMU.exe
https://mega.co.nz/#!LB4hlarY!gcF5Suff6AA2dzN0PezQs70pe2uf0gOL7NJxOuEVclY

How to Install:

After you have downloaded our client successfully just run the installer and make sure to install it as is without changing it's directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Lemuria iMU Online

Also make sure to have installed the System Requirements that can be found from our download section
direct link : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

( for 64-bit OS please install both x86 and x64, for 32-bit OS you only need to install x86 )

There is also a chance that a false-positive may be detected by your antivirus, to fix this just exclude the folder or IGC.dll directly. If in case that it already has been deleted during installation you may simply use our manual patch which can be found from our download section.

If you already have an existing iMU Online Client for either Lemuria or Odin you may use that with no troubles.

Closed Beta Accounts will be posted shortly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about, we can get that fixed for you for as long as we have the proper information which would be your username. Please file a ticket here and we'll get you your credits http://imureborn.com/forums/index.php?app=tickets
Ticket sent to Admin Department. If everyone have the same problem with me on MMOSERVER.PRO then you must check and fix it. Thank you.

We are pleased to announce that we are now ready for Closed Beta Testing

Please download our game client from here http://imureborn.com/test/index.php?page_id=dloads

or direct links
http://www.mediafire.com/download/30bt9cmp1wiu86d/iMU.exe
https://mega.co.nz/#!LB4hlarY!gcF5Suff6AA2dzN0PezQs70pe2uf0gOL7NJxOuEVclY

How to Install:

After you have downloaded our client successfully just run the installer and make sure to install it as is without changing it's directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Lemuria iMU Online

Also make sure to have installed the System Requirements that can be found from our download section
direct link : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

( for 64-bit OS please install both x86 and x64, for 32-bit OS you only need to install x86 )

There is also a chance that a false-positive may be detected by your antivirus, to fix this just exclude the folder or IGC.dll directly. If in case that it already has been deleted during installation you may simply use our manual patch which can be found from our download section.

If you already have an existing iMU Online Client for either Lemuria or Odin you may use that with no troubles.

Closed Beta Accounts will be posted shortly
Can I download patch and extract it to another SS 8 Client ? or SS 7 ?
And I believe both x64 and x86 system can use C++ x86 version :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First I would like to apologize that we will no longer create Test accounts that would have pre-set Items in them as well as jewels to be fair to all those who shall be interested in taking part of the closed beta test but instead we shall prepare NPCs which will be used strictly during test period only that everyone may use to check out our game features accordingly. These said NPCs will not be included in our official live version to be released on October 12, 2014.

Usernames :

imutest
imutest1
imutest2
imutest3
imutest4
imutest5
imutest6
imutest7
imutest8
imutest9
imutest10
imutest11
imutest12
imutest13
imutest14
imutest15
imutest16
imutest17
imutest18
imutest19
imutest20
imutest21
imutest22
imutest23
imutest24
imutest25
imutest26
imutest27
imutest28
imutest29
imutest30

iboxtest
iboxtest1
iboxtest2
iboxtest3
iboxtest4
iboxtest5
iboxtest6
iboxtest7
iboxtest8
iboxtest9
iboxtest10
iboxtest11
iboxtest12
iboxtest13

Passwords will be the same as the username posted.

Testers may change their password here http://imureborn.com/test/

Please log in on Old Lemuria Test Server

All accounts have been provided 50,000 worth of Coins and Goblin Points for testers to use but please take not that this amount is rather nearly impossible to gain easily with our Live version and they are simply provided solely for test purposes.

We would like to request everyone to post directly here in ragezone their findings or comments during the test period for everyone to see so that we may keep everything as transparent as it can be. We shall take all criticism as way of support for us to better improve the soon to be launched server.

Also take note that during test period we shall increase the experience rate specifically on Atlans and Vulcanus map only for those who would like to rush their testing to get a better scope of the whole game. This experience rate will not be used for our live version as well.

This closed beta test shall run on ex702 version.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want one account with 1 bk 400, set dragon +9+dd+l, divine sword +9+l+s, rings+dd, pendant +xdmg+2%, wings 2+9+l+ign
1 bk 400+max ml, set vicious +exc dragon +11+dd+l+hp, 2 exc kb+11+s+l+xmg+speed wings 3 +11+ign+L. (both with points to be added. You can name chars as frost and frostspell.
At vault complete rave and complete hyon and one of that wings 4 if there is. This way I'll try the bk.
People who will test, get a char lvl 400 with the same like items, as well as max lvl, then we can test pvping
I gotta travel in a few hours, but I think I will be able to play maybe in 12, 14 hours.
Regards

Back