Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doppleganger/Double goer has some issues on your Lemuria sv, if you manage to kill the first wave of mobs no other ones show up until the first event boss which brings with him 20~40 mobs at once, some of them spawning behind you, making it very hard to complete that event even in 3 char pt(most I`ve tried with). Mobs should be showing up at a constant rate, what I mean to say about them showing up behind our pt, went up til the end of the event map the spawn point, killed everything on the way, after that for some minutes no mobs, when they spawned they spawned random accros the whole event map and all the mobs that should have been spawning in that time all at once.

Your Imperial event/gaion npc on Lemuria is only on the vip sv...is it going to be this way for the new sv too? You didn`t post any info about having a vip sub for the new sv

You have some things custom in the skill tree on Lemuria, like the mace mastery with 20 points you can get just 1.20%, maybe others I haven`t found, you`ll be using custom skill tree settings on the new sv? Original info on this topic says default, if you`re changing something can you please post it here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is one aspect most of you don't seem to realize.

WebZen has created RF as a strong class. Either you leave it as it is (more powerful) but due to advanced master skill tree killable, or you nerf it and make it weaker than any other class.

There's no middle way to make it balanced, many server's tried and failed. Either you leave it as it is or you completely destroy it so no one would plan to play it. Anything you nerf/increase will have an impact later on whether we like it or not. Zentinial MU tried to balance it, worked "fine" in the beginning, means RF was rather weak, but then again after getting higher RR and master skill tree, it gets a good power boost, which is the way RF is build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Senkura : Maybe, but some of us do realize that this is an add for a non reset sv and you`re telling us about your experience on private reset sv(s)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Doppleganger/Double goer has some issues on your Lemuria sv, if you manage to kill the first wave of mobs no other ones show up until the first event boss which brings with him 20~40 mobs at once, some of them spawning behind you, making it very hard to complete that event even in 3 char pt(most I`ve tried with). Mobs should be showing up at a constant rate, what I mean to say about them showing up behind our pt, went up til the end of the event map the spawn point, killed everything on the way, after that for some minutes no mobs, when they spawned they spawned random accros the whole event map and all the mobs that should have been spawning in that time all at once.

Your Imperial event/gaion npc on Lemuria is only on the vip sv...is it going to be this way for the new sv too? You didn`t post any info about having a vip sub for the new sv

You have some things custom in the skill tree on Lemuria, like the mace mastery with 20 points you can get just 1.20%, maybe others I haven`t found, you`ll be using custom skill tree settings on the new sv? Original info on this topic says default, if you`re changing something can you please post it here?

International Realm won't be having a vip sub, so technically order of gaion should be free for all to access when server goes live. Skill tree will be on default unlike our other server following the same values that webzen have. I'm currently working on an update provided by IGC which we can start testing out in a few days or a week depending on how stable it is and if i find it fit to use for a live server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change price of jewels... 270kk for b? 2kkk for jog ? wtf?
Btw add rave / semeden sets to npc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Admin,
we wanna test server but u price of bless is 270kk , soul 170kk chaos 24kk jewel of life 1.2MILLARD !!!
also items price is high in beta shops , we need a way to make zen to test server and make lvl3 wings and all of things

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to atlans... 1 mob drop 1kkk.
Exp is max in atlans and volcano ( for ML )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up.
Keep us informed about the progress you're making.
When ready provide us a list with all boxes, bosses and events drops and prizes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Up.
Keep us informed about the progress you're making.
When ready provide us a list with all boxes, bosses and events drops and prizes.

I'll be posting the changelog here after I'm done with the new configurations :) sorry to keep you waiting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add rave, semeden, gaion sets and change price of jewels.. saying it again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add rave, semeden, gaion sets and change price of jewels.. saying it again

You can test those sets in Odin server, I have them available there. I'm trying to limit things that I customize for CBT so that it would be a lot faster for transition into live server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make monster respawns as they gona be at server.
No mobs in swap or at least not everywhere - add them
Mobs on Vulcanus has wrong stats
Scroll of Strenght (20% edr) doesnt work like on other servers.

Make rings 40 and 80 more important like adding better items than in golden medals
Also inc % for items from medals because for now is too much zen

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not 20% edr... It is 20% more damage on Dmg exc. It does not increase the chance of dealing exc, it increases the dmg when you deal it.
Spots are really weird, i didnt found one too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never said its not giving 20% more chance and there are spots but really fu.cked up
hard to make quests with so many mobs on boss
After killing Dark Elf( had full hp) didnt get it counted as a quest

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry if this time its taking longer than usual, but I am reading your posts here every now and then. Spots will definitely be fixed. ETA for next update will be on Thursday 18th September, you can expect the changes on that day.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not 20% edr... It is 20% more damage on Dmg exc. It does not increase the chance of dealing exc, it increases the dmg when you deal it.
Spots are really weird, i didnt found one too...

wrong. It increase chance of edr too. Test w/o any edr items, and you will still hit green dmg.

Back