• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[rel]the Dcr Pack 1 By Maarten (vista4life/mvink)[rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
12 mins :O omfg you must have like the worlds fastest computer lol i only got 128 mb RAM and the worlds worste processor XD lol its really poop my computer but gd release!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol why do people go ooo its way big its got to be a virus! Viruses dont need to be 200mb+, rofl you can make them 100kb from what ive seen. It seems genuine, im about to download! If this works i will give rep if i can! Ive never seen any dcr's work for me yet, either i get shockwave errors or the trax dont work...

Reaction score
Lol why do people go ooo its way big its got to be a virus! Viruses dont need to be 200mb+, rofl you can make them 100kb from what ive seen. It seems genuine, im about to download! If this works i will give rep if i can! Ive never seen any dcr's work for me yet, either i get shockwave errors or the trax dont work...

this vars work for all dcr's

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

i made this and test it:d

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey dude, can you give script-o-matic credit for the v1 dcrs, and me for finding them (or not, you don't have to)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL aint downloading I estimate for me this would be erm 15-20min 500kpbs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know what all of you are complaining about, I'm at 20% and I haven't even
been going for 10 seconds yet.

BTW. I'm on a 11.0 MBPS Connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you put the V16 in this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back