Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[rel]the Dcr Pack 1 By Maarten (vista4life/mvink)[rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
12 mins :O omfg you must have like the worlds fastest computer lol i only got 128 mb RAM and the worlds worste processor XD lol its really poop my computer but gd release!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol why do people go ooo its way big its got to be a virus! Viruses dont need to be 200mb+, rofl you can make them 100kb from what ive seen. It seems genuine, im about to download! If this works i will give rep if i can! Ive never seen any dcr's work for me yet, either i get shockwave errors or the trax dont work...

Reaction score
Lol why do people go ooo its way big its got to be a virus! Viruses dont need to be 200mb+, rofl you can make them 100kb from what ive seen. It seems genuine, im about to download! If this works i will give rep if i can! Ive never seen any dcr's work for me yet, either i get shockwave errors or the trax dont work...

this vars work for all dcr's

i made this and test it:d

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey dude, can you give script-o-matic credit for the v1 dcrs, and me for finding them (or not, you don't have to)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL aint downloading I estimate for me this would be erm 15-20min 500kpbs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know what all of you are complaining about, I'm at 20% and I haven't even
been going for 10 seconds yet.

BTW. I'm on a 11.0 MBPS Connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you put the V16 in this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back