Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No see channel Cabal EP8 Extornia !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guy !
I have installed
- Virtutal Box Centos 5.11
- Server EP8 Extornia
- TGCabalEP8
But it's not working ! I can't see any channel when it login. Can tell me how fix it ! I don't understand port fowarding, It look like NAT ?
My network :
- I have a modem, it connect to router wifi, and my pc connect through wifi card !
Modem IP : 192.168.1.1
Router wifi : 192.168.0.1
My pc : 192.168.0.101
My virtual box : 192.168.0.101 (Server Cabal)
Here is my log ! Tks for your help !
Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f459/extornias-ep8-repack-v1-0-a-906897/
View attachment Log.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I do it ?
I search database Account/cabal_client_version_table : Ver 369 MagicKey 543957823
LoginSvr_01.ini : client_version=369 NormalClientMagicKey=543957823
Where is error ?
I see the channel1 (Trade) but I can't login to channel that I create Charater ?
Can u help me ?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How can I do it ?
I search database Account/cabal_client_version_table : Ver 369 MagicKey 543957823
LoginSvr_01.ini : client_version=369 NormalClientMagicKey=543957823
Where is error ?
I see the channel1 (Trade) but I can't login to channel that I create Charater ?
Can u help me ?

Post here the logs.

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he can't see the channel then it's not magic key problem, just make sure if the WorldSvr_01_01 is running.
In logs looks like everything is ok, just as i notice ur problem is that ChatNode_01 cannot run propertly cause u didn't have any deal between services starting.

Guys, 10 likes under this post and i make a tutorial how to easy fix starting service problems :D It already been on forum smth smilar to it, even i posted it and some people also did but as i see no one cant use "serach" function :). So just want to know if people really want it, for that those likes for.
I am very sad that cabal is dying game, i really love this game so much, love it enough to start play on one russian private svr cause only it has more then 100 players online ^^ I really want to see servers like this in europe, to let every cabal fan play on it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL haha ! I love but ! But I have solved problem ! That is IP ! Following the tutorial, put wan IP in centos. It's wrong ! When you want to play in ur computer which install server. You must put ip of centos !
Ex :
Centos IP : 192.168.58.128 <- Connect NAT ( You have Internet through real PC)
PC IP : 192.168.0.101 <- You have installed SQL Server
When you config server with command line in centos, put the ip of centos. Not ip wan !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL haha ! I love but ! But I have solved problem ! That is IP ! Following the tutorial, put wan IP in centos. It's wrong ! When you want to play in ur computer which install server. You must put ip of centos !
Ex :
Centos IP : 192.168.58.128 <- Connect NAT ( You have Internet through real PC)
PC IP : 192.168.0.101 <- You have installed SQL Server
When you config server with command line in centos, put the ip of centos. Not ip wan !

and what client do you used?

Upvote 0
Back