• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

No see channel Cabal EP8 Extornia !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guy !
I have installed
- Virtutal Box Centos 5.11
- Server EP8 Extornia
- TGCabalEP8
But it's not working ! I can't see any channel when it login. Can tell me how fix it ! I don't understand port fowarding, It look like NAT ?
My network :
- I have a modem, it connect to router wifi, and my pc connect through wifi card !
Modem IP : 192.168.1.1
Router wifi : 192.168.0.1
My pc : 192.168.0.101
My virtual box : 192.168.0.101 (Server Cabal)
Here is my log ! Tks for your help !
Link: https://forum.ragezone.com/f459/extornias-ep8-repack-v1-0-a-906897/
View attachment Log.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I do it ?
I search database Account/cabal_client_version_table : Ver 369 MagicKey 543957823
LoginSvr_01.ini : client_version=369 NormalClientMagicKey=543957823
Where is error ?
I see the channel1 (Trade) but I can't login to channel that I create Charater ?
Can u help me ?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How can I do it ?
I search database Account/cabal_client_version_table : Ver 369 MagicKey 543957823
LoginSvr_01.ini : client_version=369 NormalClientMagicKey=543957823
Where is error ?
I see the channel1 (Trade) but I can't login to channel that I create Charater ?
Can u help me ?

Post here the logs.

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he can't see the channel then it's not magic key problem, just make sure if the WorldSvr_01_01 is running.
In logs looks like everything is ok, just as i notice ur problem is that ChatNode_01 cannot run propertly cause u didn't have any deal between services starting.

Guys, 10 likes under this post and i make a tutorial how to easy fix starting service problems :D It already been on forum smth smilar to it, even i posted it and some people also did but as i see no one cant use "serach" function :). So just want to know if people really want it, for that those likes for.
I am very sad that cabal is dying game, i really love this game so much, love it enough to start play on one russian private svr cause only it has more then 100 players online ^^ I really want to see servers like this in europe, to let every cabal fan play on it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL haha ! I love but ! But I have solved problem ! That is IP ! Following the tutorial, put wan IP in centos. It's wrong ! When you want to play in ur computer which install server. You must put ip of centos !
Ex :
Centos IP : 192.168.58.128 <- Connect NAT ( You have Internet through real PC)
PC IP : 192.168.0.101 <- You have installed SQL Server
When you config server with command line in centos, put the ip of centos. Not ip wan !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL haha ! I love but ! But I have solved problem ! That is IP ! Following the tutorial, put wan IP in centos. It's wrong ! When you want to play in ur computer which install server. You must put ip of centos !
Ex :
Centos IP : 192.168.58.128 <- Connect NAT ( You have Internet through real PC)
PC IP : 192.168.0.101 <- You have installed SQL Server
When you config server with command line in centos, put the ip of centos. Not ip wan !

and what client do you used?

Upvote 0
Back