Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] reworked teleporter + drops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code : #define __SYS_TELE16
Where should I place it? I use [v22] v19.2.7
If you put a #define __SYS_TELE16 in there will be an error immediately. If not inserted, the #define __SYS_TELE16 will succeed.
I tried putting in ->VersionCommon.h

All the rest of the code I've inserted, except for the #define __SYS_TELE16, I still can't find a way to insert it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I placed command in kCommon.h and Neuz got error like this. As for the code in WndField.cpp/.h, I put it at the bottom, is that correct? Thank you for helping me.
Int16 - [RELEASE] reworked teleporter + drops - RaGEZONE Forums

WndField.cpp file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

@Int16 can you update the post seems like it's broken since ragezone moved to xenforo :D color stuff everywhere

Thx ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

as soon as I want to -Merge- my resources, it doesn't detect the teleport16.inc and the teleport16.txt as soon as I launch the merge, it blocks on 1.\ressource.txt.

I was careful to add the files to the Server/resource as mentioned.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the Int16 tutorial, I hope to be able to use it very soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crash when teleport with raised pet and NPC Despawn :( pls help

Back