• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] reworked teleporter + drops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code : #define __SYS_TELE16
Where should I place it? I use [v22] v19.2.7
If you put a #define __SYS_TELE16 in there will be an error immediately. If not inserted, the #define __SYS_TELE16 will succeed.
I tried putting in ->VersionCommon.h

All the rest of the code I've inserted, except for the #define __SYS_TELE16, I still can't find a way to insert it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I placed command in kCommon.h and Neuz got error like this. As for the code in WndField.cpp/.h, I put it at the bottom, is that correct? Thank you for helping me.
Int16 - [RELEASE] reworked teleporter + drops - RaGEZONE Forums

WndField.cpp file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

@Int16 can you update the post seems like it's broken since ragezone moved to xenforo :D color stuff everywhere

Thx ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

as soon as I want to -Merge- my resources, it doesn't detect the teleport16.inc and the teleport16.txt as soon as I launch the merge, it blocks on 1.\ressource.txt.

I was careful to add the files to the Server/resource as mentioned.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the Int16 tutorial, I hope to be able to use it very soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crash when teleport with raised pet and NPC Despawn :( pls help

Back