Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Advance Christmas GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro can i ask you try this files? the skills is 207 only how can i add or change the 207 max skill to 237?? and how can i fix the skills example have mobs in wall and i try to skill he work i hit in wall?

Use EditSkill to change and add skills , or to change level restrictions, you can make your 207 to 237 via SkillEdit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)
ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 2
CAgentUserCheck result 30

who can help me 3Q~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is FREE DON'T SALE to Other People....please....
VIDEO

EP7 5 Class No Extreme
INGame Register
ALL AUTOMATIC

Pass: 123456

GlogicServer:

Mental this is KOOLJHET09 since Year 2007 Member!!! RIPRAN Server EP4

jessiedy1979 - Advance Christmas  GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums
Gameplay EP7
jessiedy1979 - Advance Christmas  GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

5Class (Brawler,Swordsman,Archer,Shaman,Gunner)

Sync Gameplay

High Exp Rate

Last MAP "Power Plant"

Max Lv. 300 ( Lv. 285 Soft Cap )

New Item Progression + Set Item Bonus

Max Upgrade +11

Secret Pyramid & Treasure Room PvE

Daily Quests w/ Consumable Rewards

PVP Features

Club War

Club Deathmatch

Tyranny/School Domination

Capture the Flag

register error... cant register #needHELP

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)
ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 2
CAgentUserCheck result 30

who can help me 3Q~

Theres a problem.in your database, neither, your ODBC connection to database.

register error... cant register #needHELP

The files are all working , double check your database

cant download...99% download field

Just ignore, me im using windows download manager,, it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me how to change crypt ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any one help me..my sql server session field error how can i fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only ServerField error..how to fix gamegaurd error

and you have video sir how to place your serverclient/database/serverfiles/glogicserver/and other files where can put them..

in ServerField error is gameguard dll.error

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only ServerField error..how to fix gamegaurd error

and you have video sir how to place your serverclient/database/serverfiles/glogicserver/and other files where can put them..

in ServerField error is gameguard dll.error

gameguard.dll error ,, just ignore it, your server will run even if you will ignore that one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir why i cant connect in game..affter i create character then enter the game i cant connect in game...

sir what is this...start all server say piriod.ini

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make it classic GUI and classic campuses

Merge it with other source, character window, inventory window, see tutorials instead and Ran Tutorials section

sir why i cant connect in game..affter i create character then enter the game i cant connect in game...

sir what is this...start all server say piriod.ini

Period.ini is in your Glogicserver folder, maybe it was not located at correct path, neither you do not have that glogicserver.rcc with period.ini file. , Period ini is = weather ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
juver 5 class source\gameclient2\gameclient2wndd3d.cpp(387) : error C4716: “MainTitleDetectorThreadFunc” :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to disable gunner class in source?

Back