Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm.. thanks!!
but UI'sszzzz, kind of weird in looks
this is what happened if we just mix the clients
I'm looking forward to my self to improve the UI of this mix client

thanks everybody take your credits and be proud!! hart<3

2XVkAEj - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm.. thanks!!
but UI'sszzzz, kind of weird in looks
this is what happened if we just mix the clients
I'm looking forward to my self to improve the UI of this mix client

thanks everybody take your credits and be proud!! hart<3

2XVkAEj - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share your client ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if any one done this
I just make the private market can only open when character is inside the market slot

See image:
R8QNw2q - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your Maplist editor and check map you want to enable or disable private market!, refer this link. anyway ill pm you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@curlymeow no no you got it wrong, I'm ahead on that I know how to enable and disable private market on every map.What I share was I just update this source code that in a particular map people can only start a personal store in a specific area and if they are out side of that area they cannot start personal storelike for ex. you can only open a personal store in the slot number box (what ever you call it) and cannot open personal store if there are not in the slot number box.I use the client Compatible for this source: "HanzKuro(Merged Client)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if any one done this
I just make the private market can only open when character is inside the market slot

See image:
R8QNw2q - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Very nice Idea Sir! do you have an Idea with regards to premium points shop only available in market or campus 1f?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here still have fake map gs?would u mind to share it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-need to identify what map is the character located
-get the identity of the item i think its 0-1 or 1-2 for premium and vote/battle
-if you got those ID's/Values then you can do Conditioning on your code like if else looping

scenario:
-user click the Item Shop/Mall icon
-Item Shop/Mall Modal show
-server will provide the itemList
-then it will be populate on the client side
-you need to loop on every item on the list and then have your if else condition
if 0 its premium
then another if condition inside to check if its on particular map(marketplace/campus 1f)
else its vote/battle

you need to code it cause the source is not capable of doing it right away
sorry i cannot give much rather than this cause i also don't have that idea nice idea btw
hope i answer your question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the idea sir highly appreciate it. have a great day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gm badge for every school
pardon me noob in graphics here
rt3eA8O - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does anyone here already solved issue in gunner class rankings? lg7.dll? it didnt show the kills/deaths of all gunner

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont have client can you share or can you assist me to make minia work? newbie thankyou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i get it. thanks bro

can someone check this if whats the problem? i put the code like this in source to enable rcc. in my emulator and server files all is running now with rcc but the problem is here in minia. i try to edit this gameclient2.cpp but cant read rcc. can someone help me..

how u solved this bro? , some guide please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
declare like this
Code:
{
    m_bUseDepthBuffer = TRUE;
    m_pApp = (CGameClientApp*)AfxGetApp(); // if you are using gameclient2 change CGameClientApp to CGameClientApp2
    GLOGIC::bGLOGIC_PACKFILE = FALSE;
    GLOGIC::bGLOGIC_ZIPFILE = TRUE;
    GLOGIC::bENGLIB_ZIPFILE = TRUE;
}

ur code how to compile bro EmpireZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to ask why the auto skill afk system for 1 hour will get a notification like this and it will automatically close and disconnect. how to disable auto disconnect in auto system

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone can re.upload this link for LargeMapWindow

Back