Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Подключи правильный aionaccounts.dsn
2. Свяжи с accountcache server
Solved already, problem was in registry key AccountsCacheD, it has stored wrong data, so i deleted it opened program again, and it asked for new dsn and credentials input. Still having problems with web panel:D can't manage to start GM Server, (i guess problem is in .bin files, i generated some but not all of them, and also change all configs for my account, and another problem is i'm unable to add new row into TBL_ADMIN_USER. also dunno which encrtyption should i use
for password, i tried to decrypt this ones with base64, but its looks like it's not base64 cuz it decrypts nonsense:)
1700513113353 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solved already, problem was in registry key AccountsCacheD, it has stored wrong data, so i deleted it opened program again, and it asked for new dsn and credentials input. Still having problems with web panel can't manage to start GM Server, (i guess problem is in .bin files, i generated some but not all of them, and also change all configs for my account, and another problem is i'm unable to add new row into TBL_ADMIN_USER. also dunno which encrtyption should i use:D
for password, i tried to decrypt this ones with base64, but its looks like it's not base64 cuz it decrypts nonsense:)
View attachment 251520

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved already, problem was in registry key AccountsCacheD, it has stored wrong data, so i deleted it opened program again, and it asked for new dsn and credentials input. Still having problems with web panel:D can't manage to start GM Server, (i guess problem is in .bin files, i generated some but not all of them, and also change all configs for my account, and another problem is i'm unable to add new row into TBL_ADMIN_USER. also dunno which encrtyption should i use
View attachment 251520
pwd for superuser account is admin888. Gm server needs only gm.bin (most probably another file that is generated with worlds bins is not required to start gmserver) you can generate it in tools folder. Don't forget to adjust all paths in config files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pwd for superuser account is admin888. Gm server needs only gm.bin (most probably another file that is generated with worlds bins is not required to start gmserver) you can generate it in tools folder. Don't forget to adjust all paths in config files.
I've tried superuser admin 888, it says "Access denied" in russian.
Also which data should i put here in GMServer.exe.config file? master_char_id master_char_nm from which table?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also which data should i put here in GMServer.exe.config file? master_char_id master_char_nm from which table?
attach your file gmserver.cfg. i see it

in web.config
1) <add key="gm_domain" value="your ip adress (127.0.0.1 or external or local)" />
in iis you need set it ip too

2) <add key="inter_servers" value="1" />
change 111 or 110 or other value to 1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not about login, it's about gm access policy. In your web.config of _AION_WEB change gm_domain to your IP. Just note that in this case localhost and 127.0.0.1 are not the same

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
attach your file gmserver.cfg. i see it

in web.config
1) <add key="gm_domain" value="your ip adress (127.0.0.1 or external or local)" />
in iis you need set it ip too

2) <add key="inter_servers" value="1" />
change 111 or 110 or other value to 1
Added gm_domain key with my local ip,
Changed inter_server value from 110 to 1. Rebooted web page in IIS, still same;(
Here i paste the code that is showing in my browser when i try to login:

That's not about login, it's about gm access policy. In your web.config of _AION_WEB change gm_domain to your IP. Just note that in this case localhost and 127.0.0.1 are not the same
I have my ip there, also i have another question, as i see in your screenshot on mainpage of GM panel when you log in, you have your local IP, why do i have 127.0.0.1 there? instead of my 192.168.1.103? i have changed all IP's in web.config file
Code:
    <add key="gm_domain" value="192.168.1.103" />
    <add key="gm_server_ip" value="192.168.1.103" />
I use this user and pass in all my .dsn files, this SQL user has all rights to read aion databases and edit them. Also i added this user to TBL_ADMIN_USER table (i have aion game account with same credentials and password)
1700608581522 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm dumb, i had setup web page to *:78, meaning localhost, just saw it in the error string:D that it was saying localhost:78, created new webpage for my local IP. Atleast now it is showing my local ip, not 127.0.0.1 But still can't login in

1700610622100 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

What this tool does? dunno, if it's needed i haven't done anything with it

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added gm_domain key with my local ip,
Changed inter_server value from 110 to 1. Rebooted web page in IIS, still same;(
Here i paste the code that is showing in my browser when i try to login:

I have my ip there, also i have another question, as i see in your screenshot on mainpage of GM panel when you log in, you have your local IP, why do i have 127.0.0.1 there? instead of my 192.168.1.103? i have changed all IP's in web.config file
Code:
    <add key="gm_domain" value="192.168.1.103" />
I use this user and pass in all my .dsn files, this SQL user has all rights to read aion databases and edit them. Also i added this user to TBL_ADMIN_USER table (i have aion game account with same credentials and password)View attachment 251588

I'm dumb, i had setup web page to *:78, meaning localhost, just saw it in the error string that it was saying localhost:78, created new webpage for my local IP. Atleast now it is showing my local ip, not 127.0.0.1 But still can't login in:D

View attachment 251592
What this tool does? dunno, if it's needed i haven't done anything with it
1) change in web.config
to
<add key="gm_server_ip" value="127.0.0.1" />

2) change in gmserver.exe.config

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) change in web.config
to

Same behaviour as with 192.168.1.103, what is master_char_id and master_char_nm? as i understand this is my game account ID and charname?

1700665056087 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

1) change in web.config
to

1700665559847 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

Was able to login, but not with my created admin account, but with superuser account, don't understand why my accound doesnt work for login

1700665616843 - AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to modify the enchant system of this emulator? I know you need to change this in the Source, but as the Source is not available, does anyone know if it is possible to make such a change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to modify the enchant system of this emulator? I know you need to change this in the Source, but as the Source is not available, does anyone know if it is possible to make such a change?
1) That is not an emulator
2) IDA PRO is your best friend to make changes that you are willing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) That is not an emulator
2) IDA PRO is your best friend to make changes that you are willing
I made a modification to the enchantment system using the 3.9 emulator, I changed the source so that the enchantments that fail do not regress the enchantment level, discount 200,000 Kinah with each attempt, I also left only 5 enchantments in the game, all of this I did through the source, Do you think you could do this with this 4.6 server too?

Thank you for attention

Back