Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - Project: Expanded/merged NA/EU/Korea Gameshops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Short Information
I merged and expanded the NA, EU and Korean (all in English) Aion gameshops (6200+ items) for use with Dwarfpicker's Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server.

This is my BETA 0.9d release! The gameshop is NOT ready for live servers before the final 1.0 release becouse of bugged/duplicate items and missing proper prices (use at your own risk). This is how the gameshop currently looks: .

* * IMPORTANT NOTICE * *
To gain speed, I have decided to directly involve people in the finalizing of this project as I realized that even when the gameshop is done, we need to keep the project alive as new Lightning Servers means more items to add and prices to adjust. Please see outlines at the bottom of this post!

Version history:
v0.9d
- Existing and *NEW* god-mode items moved to their own GM tab with "adjusted prices"
v0.9c
- added entire Housing section
v0.9b
- fixed "petfood" bug
v0.9
- first official release
->

Currently in progress:

(2013-11-11)
After a message from Engager I got a fantastic idea! The project is now open for anyone to join-up in. Will provide full instructions/source.

(2013-11-10)
My eyes, my eyes!!! I begin to understand why not many people undertake projects like this :blink:

(2013-11-09)
Setting prices on all items following actual datamined values. In cases where no prices exist (very common with in-game rewards and NA, EU, Korean gameshop items) I use common sense (trying to find similar items and get a price that way) and in "worst case senarios" I get an overall price from a table I did build up just for this purpose that has NCoin vs Real US Dollar vs Goldfarmers overall price for in-game Kinah.

So you all can get a better picture on how I set the prices, look on this:
(Structure I use for the Aion gameshop to import TXT into SQL)
162000023;250*;30*;0;11;1;0;0;0;Greater Healing Potion;1200x250 = 300000

250* = Stacks of items. In this case 250 Greater Healing Potions
30* = Toll (NCoin), this is the "gameshop" price for the 250 Greater Healing Potions.

Price model used by my Gameshop:
TollKinah

Install Instructions
a. Move/replace the in_game_shop.xml to ..\AIONEmulator\game\config\ingameshop
b. Fully replace the existing MySQL ingameshop with my ingameshop.sql file.

If your server is running when you install/update the ingameshop.sql or in_game_shop.xml file please just (as GM) write this line in the client:
//reload gameshop
It will then as the name suggest reload the MySQL/XML so you dont have to restart the server.

Also, to get TOLL (currency of the gameshop) without editing the account's directly in MySQL write this command (as GM) in the client:
//gameshop
It will then present a list with options on how to directly add TOLL for you/players

How to help the project
On my Mediafire account I'll provide you all with my raw text files I use for "import" into MySQL. That way, if you are serious you can learn how to make your own gameshop or help out in this one currently under development.

Currently the gameshop have 8 TAB's, and each of those TAB's have their own textfile which I use to build up the MySQL imports with. If you want to join up, send me a "mail" and tell what TAB you want to work with, then I'll add your name beside it and you take full responsibillity for it.

File nameTAB
Responsible user
Menu 1.txtSupport
Nozomu Ezomori
Menu 2.txtEnchantOPEN
Menu 3.txtSupplyOPEN
Menu 4.txtCharacterOPEN
Menu 5.txtMounts/PetsOPEN
Menu 6.txtGearOPEN
Menu 7.txtHousingOPEN
Menu 8.txtGMNozomu Ezomori

Gameshop (Development) folder: to access the TXT files and XML (menu) files. Make sure to download instructions.txt

Gameshop (Development) UPLOAD folder: to upload TXT files. Make sure to add your date/name to a TXT file before upload; example: Menu 8 (2013-11-11) Nozomu Ezomori.txt
EDIT: I am not sure "if it works" for anyone to upload on mediafire using the new DropFolder feature (looks bugged), so if it fails to work I'll give out my email to anyone working in this project instead....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basically this is the in-game shop with 4300 items?

Short answer yes... and a longer answer; the quantity of items is not important as I could have filled the in-game shop with gray 9.999.999 junk mob drops, (to contradict myself a bit); "so basically this is not the in-game shop with 4300 items" :blush:

EDIT:
Please to see images from my gameshop's 7 categories... should tell it better than the block of text above.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dude this is the best thing i have seen in this forum, besides the EMU releases, everything else its just crap since 1900 , theres nothing new, no one gives a crap about the issues, nor anyone involves himself in fixing the damn bugs the 4.0 emu has, you made this day and the other for my server more enjoyable , with this i can create a good system without having to stay 1 month in doing it, Thank you again, And for those that read this post . PLEASE GTFO if you are recieving errors, Shutdown your pc, delete your windows, install linux and start learning something. If you can't do something yourself , who the fuk you think will do it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback! :laugh: But truthfully when I still was a "lurker" in the Ragezone's forum (not registered) it was Dwarfpicker's "hard work" that made me join up in the very first place and release the Aion DNS to IP converter 1.0 and why should i not keep going and do something about the "bare-bones" gameshop.

However, please don't bother with to much "changes/tweaks" as a new updated version will be released.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started playing on the 3.9 Lightning emulator and i was wondering will this file work with my version or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started playing on the 3.9 Lightning emulator and i was wondering will this file work with my version or not?

I think I have to say both yes and no :blink:, technically I don't think there are any differences in the MySQL tables and the XML file, so just make a "backup" and test. But... I am 100% that "many items" from the 4.0 version wont show up in the shop in the 3.9 emulator. Nothing game-breaking, but I'll think you'll have some "bogus" items that show up as "present packages" in the shop (usually happens when I mess up some ID's).

Just write me a message if you can't get the shop to work and I'll take some free time and convert it for 3.9 if need be...:wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I have to say both yes and no :blink:, technically I don't think there are any differences in the MySQL tables and the XML file, so just make a "backup" and test. But... I am 100% that "many items" from the 4.0 version wont show up in the shop in the 3.9 emulator. Nothing game-breaking, but I'll think you'll have some "bogus" items that show up as "present packages" in the shop (usually happens when I mess up some ID's).

Just write me a message if you can't get the shop to work and I'll take some free time and convert it for 3.9 if need be...:wink:

It did work but i think i need to upgrade the emulator and client to 4.0 will using a 3.7 to 4.0 client patch break the game or emulator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It did work but i think i need to upgrade the emulator and client to 4.0 will using a 3.7 to 4.0 client patch break the game or emulator?
I totally advice against using any form of 3.7 to 4.0 client patch as functions/menus/gameshop can stop to work (speaking of my own experience) altogether (client side). When it comes to emulation never "touch" a working setup:

1. download the Aion NA 4.0 client from ... and yes, its a pain to get to the "download link". Register an account, log in, then click on the Aion icon and you will be taken to the installer (if i remember correctly).

2. download Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Pray you don't get into any java issues :(:

EDIT:
I want to do so much... :closedeyes:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I totally advice against using any form of 3.7 to 4.0 client patch as functions/menus/gameshop can stop to work (speaking of my own experience) altogether (client side). When it comes to emulation never "touch" a working setup:

1. download the Aion NA 4.0 client from ... and yes, its a pain to get to the "download link". Register an account, log in, then click on the Aion icon and you will be taken to the installer (if i remember correctly).

2. download Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Pray you don't get into any java issues :(:

EDIT:
I want to do so much... :closedeyes:

Ahh right thanks for the advice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify why I decided to add (as an example) crafting materials, coins, some gear and housing items in the gameshop

1. Most importantly, in the "final release" there will be full instructions (some might need it, and its not for me to judge) on how to HIDE/DELETE tabs and sub categories in the XML-file without going into scary MySQL. This will allow you (the end user) to design/build up a gameshop that fits your server. So there is no need to be alarmed by my generous game-breaking current-state of the gameshop.

2. Its very hard for "casual players" to get a full overview on what to do and how to do it in Aion. By sorting and making most FUN stuff available the game becomes more interactive. As a good example, housing on the LIVE servers are severely restricted due to the current "business model", but the potential to even compete with "The Sims 3" is there. No, I don't speak about the "housebuilding part" but more on "what you do" after you build up the house i.e. when you place furniture, interact with the environment etc...

Anyone remember when "The Sims" went online and what fiasco it became? EA/Maxis shall be glad that the developers of AION never thought of going into the housing-simulation scene. Aion is simply put (for me) an amazing "what" The Sims 3 could have been but never became. And now you have the innermost secret on why I love Aion... yes, its for the housing, crafting, adventure (in that order).

Since an emulator don't have to care about a profitable "business model" I let "my version" of the gameshop offer all the housing items and food and general items needed to get crafting going for all players becouse; - if you HAVE the in-game coin (Kinah) why should you not be able to get most stuff from a store!? Mind you all; I have NOT added weapons/armors (excluding cute looking ones, as some compromises must be made) in the gameshop because there is something called "game balance", and for me I draw the line with weapons/armor (call me old fashioned).

3. I miss lots "cosmetic fluff/skins" in the shop, please post ID/names of stuff I miss as we want the gameshop to offer all cute things!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance of uploading the 4.0 1-click server files to another site? since MEGA is being stupid and refusing to go past 4%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance of uploading the 4.0 1-click server files to another site? since MEGA is being stupid and refusing to go past 4%
That's a question you should aim towards Dwarfpicker in here. I am in no way involved in Dwarfpicker's most scared work regarding the Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server..., all i do it's build up a gameshop that is "compatible" with the server package Dwarfpicker makes :eek:tt1:

For my downloads I personally use Mediafire, so hopefully Dwarfpicker might make a mirror download available there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a question you should aim towards Dwarfpicker in here. I am in no way involved in Dwarfpicker's most scared work regarding the Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server..., all i do it's build up a gameshop that is "compatible" with the server package Dwarfpicker makes :eek:tt1:

For my downloads I personally use Mediafire, so hopefully Dwarfpicker might make a mirror download available there.

Ok no worries i'll give the source server files download a try first and if that doesn't work then i'll post a reply on there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If nothing work, I think it should not be too much problems if I make a temporary upload on my mediafire account of the server just for you to download, then I delete the file after you are done. So if nothing work, contact me again and I send you a link. (hope I don't get into trouble for this). :blink:

EDIT
Here is a to AionLightning 4.0 1-Click Server v2.5 on my Mediafire account. Will delete the file in 1-2 days as I don't want to get intro problems with Dwarfpicker for any unauthorized filesharing or what it could be called ...

Last edited:
Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no its no problem you can share files wherever you want! Just keep the credits to me and everything is fine!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If nothing work, I think it should not be too much problems if I make a temporary upload on my mediafire account of the server just for you to download, then I delete the file after you are done. So if nothing work, contact me again and I send you a link. (hope I don't get into trouble for this). :blink:

EDIT
Here is a to AionLightning 4.0 1-Click Server v2.5 on my Mediafire account. Will delete the file in 1-2 days as I don't want to get intro problems with Dwarfpicker for any unauthorized filesharing or what it could be called ...

Alright thanks and good job Dwarfpicker posted that reply

Back