Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ChestBox Mob Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
hi guys / gals once again i'm back seeking help

i'm after a way to .. spawn chests after a mob / Boss has been killed

i'm not sure if its to do with script or not but if it is then i'm screwed but if not then please
give a guy a lesson ..

thanks in advance....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
StateMob.shn in Odin Files, use the falou files as tutorial.

Reaction score
StateMob.shn in Odin Files, use the falou files as tutorial.

StateMob.shn doesn't have anything to do with spawning chests after a mob has died. It sets an abstate to a mob after a certain mob has died, and as far as I am aware it's not possible to spawn in mobs with abstates.

There is another way to do this doing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you wants spawn only the chestbox? or edit chestboxes after a mob?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has to do with spawning chests.

There are 10 examples.
If ConditionMobInx dies-> TargetMobInx loses AbstateInx (StaInvisible) so you can see it.

Second Row explained:
If Chimera dies->ChimeraBox loses the Abstate StaInvisible so you can see it.

eZ

Reaction score
@Kevx96 The problem with your solution is that it's a work around. With this method although you are achieving the desired results, there are some downsides to it, which may not effect some but could be troublesome depending on how you've setup your mob. First of all, if your mob roams the map then it will be a problem because if you kill the mob at point X the chests will still only appear at point Y. Second of all if there are multiples of the same mob, and you want each mob to be linked to each chests, then you'll also have a problem because if you kill mob 1 at point X then both chests at point X and Y will still appear even though you didn't kill mob at point Y.

There is a correct solution for this, my hint to you is AdlThorn.

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
got it fixed thanks for the help guys ^^ but when i kill it at point x the chests like u say spawn at point Y but seeing as they spawn im good with it ^^
thanks again..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In said script/regen most of the time the spawn location is defined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back