Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help please ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I, when adding a new character be level 100 automatically?
How can I make it an example from fighter to knight
And how can I edit the last promotion mission to shorten it?
I'm using odin server files

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
LOOK AT THE SERVER CREATION PLUGIN OF THE SQL SERVER - and please stop having the font so big

Start looking into looking at solutions to your problems yourself - we've basically done all the hard work for you - its not really possible to do much more if you want to learn you have to start from where everyone started this is getting stupidly bad for a start And if you constantly need to create threads stick to original ones - stop creating new ones. >_< There i've said it

I think its under a procedure that you're looking at.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try and search by myself a lot and then write a thread that maybe someone will help me, but in the end I solved most of these problems by myself. I know that nothing comes easy. Important Thank you for helping me with some of the problems that I faced And sorry for the inconvenience.

Back