• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help please ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I, when adding a new character be level 100 automatically?
How can I make it an example from fighter to knight
And how can I edit the last promotion mission to shorten it?
I'm using odin server files

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
LOOK AT THE SERVER CREATION PLUGIN OF THE SQL SERVER - and please stop having the font so big

Start looking into looking at solutions to your problems yourself - we've basically done all the hard work for you - its not really possible to do much more if you want to learn you have to start from where everyone started this is getting stupidly bad for a start And if you constantly need to create threads stick to original ones - stop creating new ones. >_< There i've said it

I think its under a procedure that you're looking at.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try and search by myself a lot and then write a thread that maybe someone will help me, but in the end I solved most of these problems by myself. I know that nothing comes easy. Important Thank you for helping me with some of the problems that I faced And sorry for the inconvenience.

Back