Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metin2 How To Make Your Private Server ABSOLUTELY NO FAKE!

Reaction score
Hi all! sorry but i translate this guide with google translate! this is a guide how to make your private server in local or hamachi! uhm i put the guide translated and the files instantserver!
Good morning / evening, today I am here to explain in detail how to create your own private server on the local, host on hamachi, please account for the GM and then use portmap sbug maps.

File Attachments: Value List, GM Commands

List downoload:
7zip: Download 7-Zip from SourceForge.net
Navicat:
Hamachi:
Portmap: Download from Google

Before you begin to also see the video board in addition to my description: YouTube - Tutorial

1) Download the file to extract (the password to extract is mcncc.com).

2) Rename the file and倚天2.vmc倚天2硬盘. Vhd in Mt2.vmc and Mt2.vhd

3) Open Mt2.vmc with notepad and got to string wider (<absolute type="string">) there should be''C: \ "''written''CINESI.vmc rename the file Mt2.vmc and modify the file path eg "C: / Documents and setting/Metin2 files /" then save the whole.

4) Remove the 3 pack. Rar (ha_VirtualPC2007SP1_setup.rar,倚天2傻瓜工具(更新版). Rar,登录器. Rar) Then rename the folders:倚天2傻瓜工具be renamed FTERM,登录器be renamed EXE.

If there was the error: The files are corrupted, download 7zip and extract-> DOWNLOAD 7ZIP -> Download 7-Zip from SourceForge.net

5) Now go to Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Hardware Install Now you will open a window, just looking back and wait, after asking if the hardware is already connected to the PC you put Yes, now I check out a list: select Add a new hardware device (bottom of the selection) now choose: Install hardware manually select from a list, you will open another list, select Network Adapter in the box there will be two tables: Manufacturer and network adapter. Choose a producer while Microsoft Network Adapters choose Microsoft Loopback Adapter. Install it.

6) Go to network connections and see that there will be a new icon, right click -> Properties -> Scroll down the table and click Internet Protocol (TCP / IP) and click properties, now click on Use the following IP address and put :
IP: 192.168.5.1
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.5.1
Giving the go.

7) Install Virtual PC.

8)] Start Mt2.vmc

9) left loaded Virtual PC does not arrive until you login and enter ID: root, Password: mcncc.com should now load a little more ', when it arrives on Mcncc # enter: ifconfig, Mcncc # second put: sysinstall, at this point should open a table go to: Configuration -> Networking -> Interfaces -> de0 at this point asks asks you to modify the interface and make NO twice, now you open a table with Host, Domain, IPv4 Gateway, Name Server , IPv4 Address, Netmask.

In IPv4 Gateway 192.168.2.100 instead of 192.168.5.100 and press enter enter.
In IPv4 Address put: 192.168.5.100 confirm with ENTER.
Now go on ok -> Enter.
Now asks one thing in English with yes you do enter.
Now quit doing sysinstall cancel -> cancel -> ExitInstall.
Now basically a virtual machine should appear please Mcncc # ifconfig
Now put reappears Mcncc #: / etc / rc.d / netif restart (the''/'' about Virtual PC is using the key''-'') wait to load everything.
Others put Mcncc # ifconfig

Now click the last icon in the lower right with the right button and then Network Settings and select Microsoft Loopback Adapter Card 1.
Now take Action -> Reset. Now wait to finish loading.

10) Go to the folder renamed FTERM previously, open the file FTERM.exe.

11) Click on the world with the magnifying glass, Mt2 Rename the folder, click on the tab (1st fret top left),
the 1 st string entered:
1st string: 192.168.5.100
2nd string: 22
3rd string: 192.168.5.100
Tick SSH and click the last button at the bottom right of the window.
Now go to the newly created tab and check the second box above the black string. Now click on the button with the green arrow. If you did everything right should give you the lower left''connected''with the Green PC, now expect loads, when it arrives at Mcncc # insterite:. / Start
Now let load.

OR:

After reebottato the virtual machine and how loggatevi command put:''. / Start''without opening fterm.

12) When uploading go to the folder previously renamed EXE and copy files that are there in your Runup (the Chinese customers) then open mc.txt and put the ip: 192.168.5.100

14) Now open the file icon as the face of the sura, a window opens click on the button below right now and it should open metin2

13) Try to login with this data:
ID: Rain
PASSWORD: 12345

If you did everything right there loggherà (the first login is always waaay too slow might take a 20in minutes).

GUIDE: HOW TO MAKE ACCOUNT GM:

Good morning / evening, today I am here to explain in detail how to create their own account or on your GM private server.

1) Download Navicat from here:

2) Install Navicat.

3) Start the server, and then open Navicat Connection:
Connection name: whatever you want.
Host name / IP address: 192.168.5.100
Port: 3306
User name: root
Password: 123456
Connect.

4) Now you should open a list, double click on accounts and again double click on accounts in the table on the right. Wait for it to load the new window Navicat.

5) Now that you open a new window in the lower left there should be symbols, click on the''''to create a new tab.

6) Now I explain you step by step what you need to put in columns:

ID: a random number, greater numbers already occupied by other accounts.
LOGIN: put the id you will need to login.
PASSWORD: copy the password used by the other account (the password to login to be 12345th because it's encrypted)
Everything else from your copy of rain.

Now that you have done everything to save your changes click the button to the left of X always in the lower left.

7) Go to Common and open gmhost and how you put ip: 192.168.5.1

8) Loggatevi in game and create the PG you want to be GM.

9) Go back to Common but this time gmlist:
Make a new tab:
MID: a case
mAccount:: the login name you have entered before.
MNAM: put the name of the pg that you created earlier with your new account.
mAuthority: put Implementor.

Now save the whole

10) Now you Now restart the virtual machine with the command:. / Stop
When it finishes loading you again. / Start

11) Enjoy ^ ^

Console GM (By:) aaasssddd MEGAUPLOAD-Console GM - By aaasssddd

GUIDE: HOW TO PUT ON HAMACHI SERVER::

Good morning / evening, today I am here to explain in detail how uppare your server on Hamachi.

1) Download hamachi from here:
And portmap from here: MEGAUPLOAD - Pormap

2) Open Hamachi and click the button to connect.

3) Now click on the button after they log in a triangle and do: Create new network. Put the data you want.

4) Now Start the virtual machine and do the same procedure only when you're at the point of adjusting the scale of sysinstall -> configure-> Networking-> interfaces-> de0 instead of putting the ip listed above put your ip Hamachi:

IPv4 Gateway put: 5.43.142.100 -> Replace the last numbers with 100.
In IPv4 Address instead of 192.168.2.100 enter your hamachi ip example: 5.43.142.62

Netmask: 255.0.0.0 put

5) Now everything confirmed and outputs, as put command:
_''/ etc / rc.d / netif restart''
_cliccare last icon in the lower right with the right button and then Network Settings and choose 1 card network adapter Hamachi.
_ Reset the virtual machine.

6) Edit the file with your ip mc.txt always called Finale .100

7) To play with friends is enough to make him replace the ip file mc.txt with your Hamachi ip 5.43.142.62 and 5.43.142.100 ORIGINAL ie

8) Open portmap and click the first button in the top left and put in order:
1st string: the door that you want sbuggare
2nd string: AnyIp
3rd string: the door that you want sbuggare.
4th string: your IP hamachi with final designation .100
5th string: the door that you want sbuggare.

Now press enter to give sbuggare the door.

Ports SBUGGARE are these:

* 11002nd
* 13000th
* 13002nd
* 13003rd
* 13004th
* 13061st
* 13099th

9) Enjoy: P

GUIDE: HOW TO USE portmap:

Good morning / evening, today I am here to explain in detail how sbuggare maps with portmap.

1) Start the server.

2) Download portmap: MEGAUPLOAD - Portmap

3) Open portmap.

4) Now click on the 1st fret on the top left and put these things in order:
1st string: the door that you want sbuggare
2nd string: AnyIp
3rd string: the door that you want sbuggare.
4th string: .100 final name with your IP or if you are using the Hamachi: hamachi ip with final designation .100
5th string: the door that you want sbuggare.

Now press the 1st button in the lower right of the window.

Ports SBUGGARE are these:

* 11002nd
* 13000th
* 13002nd
* 13003rd
* 13004th
* 13061st
* 13099th

5) When you all sbuggate press the arrow and wait for the green dot turns green.
6) Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER
WATCH OUT FOR USING THIS GUIDE AND OPENING A PRIVATE SERVER YOU WOULD be terminated. Continue, and then open a server, you 'FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR' ABOUT THE USE THEREOF.
BEING CREATED ONLY PURPOSE OF STUDY, THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY.
FILE INSTANT SERVER REHOSTED BY FEAR:
VIDEO TUTORIAL(IN GERMAN)

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

up, it works! all italians and i (im italian) have got their private server come on guys!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
question: what pc specs for the server files? i just want to make a test server play on lan. will it work on a laptop (dual core @ 1.8 & 1gb ram)? ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
megaupload files not valauble for server pack , could you post them again , please ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any English patch. The Guy on Youtube in Tutorial Video has English Menu. Where can I download it ?:p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HEy
I recive this?What shall i do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This works i got mine working.

Tutorial on how to use english client.

Download client from metin2factory.com
install the client, and open serverinfo.py
search for Factory, and change all the ip's within that section.
Change the ip into the ip you used, save serverinfo.py, and run M2Flauncher.exe

tada, you got an english client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please be more expecific for the ppl what dont understand "how to"
I not help anymore to made the pserver, and not add more ppl
in the new year I made a new tutorial to make a pserver under hamachi

a note. : programs required :
server files
portmap (not fterm)
mc full
and a client (preferably metin35 client , its the most customizable)
hamachi
navicat
and filezilla

first install virtual pc,hamachi, navicat and filezilla
second decompress server files (pass mcncc.com)
I recommend to making a folder on C:\ called MT2 and put the .vhd and .vmd files inside
(renamed to MT2.vhd and MT2.vmd)
and other folder for M35 or you client
(next part on new year)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Atention for all who wana make a private server need have next rules:

1. Procesor 2000-3000 or better
2. Ram 2 GB minim
3. Hard 100GB or better server need space...like 5 GB but...need were is instaled Windows.
4. Add me marius_is_void@yahoo.com
5. I help all people with server files link.
6. And make a privat server on Hamachi.

------------Update---------------------
No more creation 4 free.
Start Price 5$:)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've added you, i got the server working, made changes in the db, but i can't seem to get hamachi working

Back