Metin2 How To Make Your Private Server ABSOLUTELY NO FAKE!

there's a little error:

In IPv4 Gateway->>your router or modem address
In IPv4 Address put->>One that you want, this is the Address of VirtualMachine.
 
Hello everyone! Sorry for my English I have translated it through google translator!
I have a question! why when I write in chat commands gm me fly the Japanese characters, and so what would I not entered! example: / sdgdgdg! And with the right same / level *** / item 8011, and so on! GM on my persoonazhe worth! Nepodskazhite what to do? thanks in advance!
 
Hello friends i try search a free Host for a server...who want server add me [email protected]

KillerStefan please add me i hav some question.:):blush::blush::blush:

26-04-2010 - UPGRADE

No more creation sorry boys and girl.
 
Last edited:
Hy i'm new here . i wanna make metin2 private server but when i need to login in virtual Pc i can type "root" but can't type pass.. why?:?::?::?::?:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

i can't type password when i login in.. why?
 
Hello, i have made the steps but so far i stop on the Mte mmicrosoft virtual pc when i activate it, i don´t get the login, i get this:

Enter full pathname of the shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:


what should i do to fixed??
 
Back