• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]SagaStory Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone at least post a picture of the website that got leaked.

I'm so interested in what it looks like now....

Reaction score
css/images ripped from my old server?

Can someone at least post a picture of the website that got leaked.

I'm so interested in what it looks like now....

Burblish - [Release]SagaStory Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i remember we used this for TranquilityStory when it just started out for a bit, before you got Bankai's cms :)

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how come this is still open? it was requested closed two days ago...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this like the second website you've ripped from me? lol

And I did not "rip" this or whatever, eloquents cms was release (or it was for a while), I did recode it however during mythstory v111.

Burblish - [Release]SagaStory Website - RaGEZONE Forums

ORly? Let's compare codes with your CMS and the ones from the original ;)
Seems your .htaccess is a lot different and index. Eloquent used a bunch of rewrites to rewrite from pages/.php to page/.anything
Seems your Panel is completely different (Infact, it isn't even a panel?) Eloquent used a full page panel, with some pretty weird butt commands.
Server Time PHP script, different. Just an iframe. Eloquent used the PHP Image output
Your front page seems to be missing a little news/events section + mini-rankings.
Your slider looks fucked up
Ranking script different?

How is this yours? Clearly, it is completely different. No, I'm not judging SagaStory's poop. I'm judging the one you used for your previous servers.
OT: This should be closed as Burblish has infact closed the links and requested it.

Reaction score
ORly? Let's compare codes with your CMS and the ones from the original ;)
Seems your .htaccess is a lot different and index. Eloquent used a bunch of rewrites to rewrite from pages/.php to page/.anything
Seems your Panel is completely different (Infact, it isn't even a panel?) Eloquent used a full page panel, with some pretty weird butt commands.
Server Time PHP script, different. Just an iframe. Eloquent used the PHP Image output
Your front page seems to be missing a little news/events section + mini-rankings.
Your slider looks fucked up
Ranking script different?

How is this yours? Clearly, it is completely different. No, I'm not judging SagaStory's poop. I'm judging the one you used for your previous servers.
OT: This should be closed as Burblish has infact closed the links and requested it.

Whoops didnt download the website. Well anyway the "skin" was used on the my (part owner) old server. Gathering from the picture they just ripped the images/css from it (maplejunior).

Oh and back to where you said I "ripped" the site from eloquentms, eloquentms's cms was released a while ago. Which is what we used in mythstory v111, and then I re-coded the released on to use on mythstory.
Please get your facts right before accusing me of something. Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoops didnt download the website. Well anyway the "skin" was used on the my (part owner) old server. Gathering from the picture they just ripped the images/css from it (maplejunior).

Oh and back to where you said I "ripped" the site from eloquentms, eloquentms's cms was released a while ago. Which is what we used in mythstory v111, and then I re-coded the released on to use on mythstory.

Eitherway it sucks okay? I've seen your old CMS for Myth and for Junior and it was messy as duck, not to mention how big the file sizes were in total. Besides, since the original CMS was already released, the OP could just easily said what you just said. "I didn't 'rip' the site from MapleJunior because Eloquentms's CMS was already release and I just redesigned that".

@OT: Also lf>thread closure

Reaction score

You may have not ripped this CMS, but you sure did rip ChaoticStory's site, and renamed it "Khaze" CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back