Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]SagaStory Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is sometimes why i hate "leaks"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually Jarryd (or w.e his name is) ripped the site from Eloquent's which was a reskin of some other PSD design.
Why release this when its so fugly.

Reaction score
This, along with you removing credits of a ripped CMS that I helped create along with another RG member has made me lose all respect for you. Who gives a crap if he was being a penis to you? It's not like anyone is ever going to use this website. You haven't helped the Maplestory section, and you sure haven't helped the owner of the server. So what have you done? Nothing, except make this section look like it's filled with immature kids who think they're "all that" because they stole a website.

Reaction score
you sure haven't helped the owner of the server
Lol, he's using the site. LOL.

Actually, the 'ripped' CMS, had none of your credits on it from what I know, so I didn't place credits for you.
"Website by MapleSEA Coded by JarrYD and Localhost."

Does, it look like I give a damn if, I helped the MapleStory section? lol.

<3
Reaction score
This, along with you removing credits of a ripped CMS that I helped create along with another RG member has made me lose all respect for you. Who gives a crap if he was being a penis to you? It's not like anyone is ever going to use this website. You haven't helped the Maplestory section, and you sure haven't helped the owner of the server. So what have you done? Nothing, except make this section look like it's filled with immature kids who think they're "all that" because they stole a website.

Sadly, it doesn't only look like it's filled with immature children. It's the truth.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I love how our old eloquentms cms is getting passed around and re-skin'ed.
Not mad, but amused.

You guys must really love it o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
God, that website looks like total crap. It's not like I can code/design a website, so I shouldn't be talking much xD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You lost me at le me-me generator. Holy duck you use old jokes.

Didn't even need to open the spoilers to know it was a poop release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone will use this since its only about 40% maplestory related(As people have stated). The rest are just Naruto images. There really isn't any point in this. The "Proof" you provided saying that he "allowed" you to release this doesn't even show it was him saying that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I love how our old eloquentms cms is getting passed around and re-skin'ed.
Not mad, but amused.

You guys must really love it o.o
Ikr after you told me how to fix it I gave it to my gf mango and now everyones using it lol GG. Lesson learn dont work with untrused people btw thats not maplejr thats EloquetMS old design just regfxed and the scriptes fucked. Cuz that how mythstory v111 rolled.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remove it because i didnt give permission ...

Proofs :
Burblish - [Release]SagaStory Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove it because i didnt give permission ...

Proofs :

After that, it only shows how immature burblish is. + That website wasn't designed by eloquentMS, the original website was made by Torch(ed) That guy had truly sense of graphics, changing the colour of a website doesn't make it your own.

<3
Reaction score
Just thought, I'd point this out:

Whether or not, you gave him permission, they can still release it. RageZone allows leaks. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just thought, I'd point this out:

Whether or not, you gave him permission, they can still release it. RageZone allows leaks. :)

But still, if the owner of the content ask to take it down, it should be taken down.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
burblish i wonder why u got mad at me and quitted maple from me and thats all blame of me , ur apology is accepted .... BUT WHY DID U GET MAD @ ME ?! PLEASE TELL ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back