Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Model Viewer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm... i will try it tomorrow on my other PC with Windows XP.
Thx for Information ;)

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it doesnt like custom textures and crashes on them, other than thats a very useful awesome tool.

no more importing stuff into blender to work out what it is lol.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
maybe its limited to some dx compression formats... i think it is not working for some ppl because it uses dx9 features that don't come with dx11 (win7 default) so installing dx9 might solve that problems.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Works perfect. I like it! I'm using it to identify the fash and armors. Could be cool if it can animate the mounts and so also but it's still pretty nice like that.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
maybe its even possible to extend that in a map viewer, maybe editor later. since a map basically consist of hmap, lightmap, and a bunch of MODELS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys.

While i was building a PerfectWorld to LastChaos model converter i also made a model viewer that can open both .ski and .bm files.
The main purpose was actually to make a LC modelviewer but it seems to work better with PW models.

Wizatek - [Release] Model Viewer - RaGEZONE Forums

It can be assigned as default program for .ski files.
But u can also just drag the .ski file on there.
It will search for the texture thats mentioned inside the file in the folder textures thats in the same folder the .ski is in

I don't know if there is something like it already as i am not following this forum at all. But for those who want to use it, have fun ;)

U can use the arrow keys, aswell as WASD & IJKL to rotate and such

p.s. some ski files do give a error, but lets say 90% will work just fine

Is there the possiblity to exporter the 3D model from viewer to file formt: OBJ - 3DS - MilkShape - blender ....???

Write me soon ;):cool:

Last edited:
Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Is there the possiblity to exporter the 3D model from viewer to file formt: OBJ - 3DS - MilkShape - blender ....???

Write me soon ;):cool:

there is a blender import/export script somewhere

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"An unexpected error has occurred while loading application DirectXTutorial and it will be closed" ;/

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
He specifically says that it doesn't work on some, especially when you open models you imported from other games. It works good for me, though. You put it in the folder with it, and drag the .ski onto the FastView.exe.

Most work, some do not, he says 90% work.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you dont open it.

you open .skis with it.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
To add on to what robb said, you drag the .ski file onto FastView.exe and it [should] generate a model of it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thats what im doing

Im dragging the .SKI file onto the FastView.exe and it shows me the error then q.q

Back