Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.2 pwi server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If they said "Shadowland 3" I could believe that, but they said "Shadowland 2" Not only is is much more smooth than Angelica, it does more. Several people have also told me the files are not anywhere near the same anymore either

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have proves that's still Angelica engine ! What do you want more? I don't remember that you were a troll Psytrac o_O ...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then wanmei made a mistake on their website. Because you have proves that it's still Angelica engine by hex editing the game. And I wonder WHYYYY wanmei would do a totally new engine for each of their games? Destroyer IV, Shadowland III, ... whatever is this, it's still Angelica maybe under another name (or code name?) but there are proves that we can't deny that it's still the same fcking old engine with maybe some little improvements but that's all.

Reaction score
You have proves that's still Angelica engine ! What do you want more? I don't remember that you were a troll Psytrac o_O ...

Ok, here's something for you:

Look at Windows Vista. You will find references (IN THE OS) calling it ME2. does that mean it's Windows Millennium Edition 2?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg I give up... You are really stubborn. <.<

Reaction score
Psytrac, Rom is actually right on this. They may have rebranded it internally or whatever, but under the hood it's the same old data structures/event model/scalar types/whatever, the same as we have always had. Except the brief change to d3d9 we had a bit back, nothing ever changed for PW's engine.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Psytrac is stubborn even when he is wrong... But he will never admit it. :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no, you know I'm right, and have nothing to prove me wrong

sorry but they do STILL use Angelica and they use Angelica Engine 3 for a long time now, I have edited 90% of the files even hacked my client to play on 1.5.2 PWI to test and prepare stuff to update,

I Can asure you, PW2 is a total Lie

The problem is you guys espected to much when heard some ppl saying its a PW2 when its actualy not.

Its not a new game it just uses Angelica Engine 3 as usual,

When they say new graphics. they mean new NPC`s at archosaur city, and new teleporters for each starter town.

AND THATS ALL

Theres also a new way to add effects to armor, (check first reborn armor) its not trough elements.data trough, Romulan

Bad FPS? my videos are recorded in 60 / FPS.

They didin`t change a single file from building / texture PCK,

BTW. the only graphical thing they did update, was the shadders, that you (CAN) copy the new shadders from 1.5.2 and place on 1.5.1 and it will run smooth and fine, a bit better then older version,

so resuming it:

New NPC`s, New Shadders, New Class, New map. New Login screen new R8 Update

(AND THATS ALL) PW 1.5.2 is about. nothing new no great changes or improvements, in fact I have already added most of the 1.5.2 stuff to my server

-------------------------------------------------
All copied from other wanmei games, sure tell me where did I get the Koromon and this new Awsome armor with this cool aura effect.

HyperSin - 1.5.2 pwi server files - RaGEZONE Forums

All content, and I mean ALL of them, were made from scratch and I also made several changes, on Snow Dreamy Including Light / Shadows / Shaders / Sky / Water Re-made every single armor / weapon in the game,

Created a new upgrade system, everything on Snow Dreamy either was re-made based on PW or made from scratch nothing has been copied by any other wanmei game or any private server,

Don`t put all people in the same line, as you and 90% of the others, like Bola and Cia,

Original plan was to release it once it was 100% done.

But since so many people tried to steal it and use their name as they created Snow Dreamy stuff, I m holding it off for a long while due to those people that lack in respect for the other`s work,

the only graphical thing left from the Original PW is the characters and animations, nothing much to be done there.

its even hard to say its the same game, even fixed lots of bugs and exploits and graphics aberrations + fake stairs left by the original beijing pw team, since there`s new people working on it.

over 4 years worth of work since I started the project.

All players approved the changes, and the FPS got a high gain over the original untouched files,

Proof: Same area 1.5.2 Client / (PWI) FPS VS Snow Dreamy FPS min graphics / Max graphics.

REMOVED

Notice that there is many many things that cause FPS drop in their game, most cuz of their lazy work,

there had many MANY changes so I could Achieve a FIX 60 FPS rate ALL the time.

The screenshot was taken by a PC with: 6 Cores 6 Ghz overclocked Processor, Two SLI GTX 980 overclocked: 1600 mhz GPU 8200 Ram clock,

I can run other games at 400 FPS therefore ( PW that have a Cap of 60 FPS at max graphics)

FAILED to delivery 60 FPS on a Monster computer,

WHILE my users and (tested myself)

Snow Dreamy users are able to have a 60 FPS with a intel graphics 4000 GPU.

I made all this cuz I like the game, not for profit, like MANY MANY people asked for it in-box,

Everyone is welcome to play it and enjoy,

unfortunately some people get envy instead of say "Good Job there Drake" might have took ages of ur time to accomplish that much

BTW. Thanks for everyone that helped me so far answering my questions, while I was trying to understand every single part of the system,

Even trough I m a formed game Designer, and I Produce games of my own, and could re-make the PW Citys in another engine, in a snap of fingers.

I make PW cuz I love it, that`s why Snow Dreamy is there, I did put all my love and dedication on to it, Also the limitations imputed by the PW Engine and system,

Make you strong once u r able to overcome a lot of impossible walls to create new content, I learned a lot, was able to see a lot of things, that the original devs didin`t perhaps cuz of the lack of tools,

I m glad I made Snow Dreamy, and have over 2k happy users that follow my steps every day, and help with ideas for new stuff,

I dont care about haters speach, there`s always someone to criticize it but you see.. speak is easy but make better? nah..

I actually dare any of my haters to go on and make it better. without a map editor and a bunch of over 60k files with totally random names.

I Would love to see.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry but they do STILL use Angelica and they use Angelica Engine 3 for a long time now, I have edited 90% of the files even hacked my client to play on 1.5.2 PWI to test and prepare stuff to update,

I Can asure you, PW2 is a total Lie

The problem is you guys espected to much when heard some ppl saying its a PW2 when its actualy not.

Its not a new game it just uses Angelica Engine 3 as usual,

When they say new graphics. they mean new NPC`s at archosaur city, and new teleporters for each starter town.

AND THATS ALL

Theres also a new way to add effects to armor, (check first reborn armor) its not trough elements.data trough, Romulan

Bad FPS? my videos are recorded in 60 / FPS.

They didin`t change a single file from building / texture PCK,

BTW. the only graphical thing they did update, was the shadders, that you (CAN) copy the new shadders from 1.5.2 and place on 1.5.1 and it will run smooth and fine, a bit better then older version,

so resuming it:

New NPC`s, New Shadders, New Class, New map. New Login screen new R8 Update

(AND THATS ALL) PW 1.5.2 is about. nothing new no great changes or improvements, in fact I have already added most of the 1.5.2 stuff to my server

what is the point of the video? 1:42 minutes just to look at teleporter npc? LOL!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@cintapw yap thats actualy the point of the video, that was the new teleporter I made to the server I actualy love that vídeo xD

Pherhaps u might enjoy more this one but again.. xD it was to show Ice Leopard / Ice Fox forms

there`s this one for some action before u ask me those are Dummy / Test / Unfinished mobs

(They r actually finished now )

Original PW got 26 sub-types of weapons, like: Sword, Two handed sword, dagger etc..

While Snow Dreamy got 430 Weapon`s sub types, that add special stuff to the weapons, along with the new upgrade system I did dev

Every Armor or Weapon or accessory in the game, can Evolve, get a new form, status etc etc.

So yes I made 4 different Armor 3D Model / Texture to every armor in the game, and 5 for each weapon

The same thing apply to monsters, there are Evolutions / re-mastered Remakes of the original PW monsters,

Like this one:

REMOVED

And there`s original Design monsters, like this one:

REMOVED

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@whoami1995 used to now we r under maintenance, for a HUGE update lots of people that gave up on Perfect world came back to play after seen Snow Dreamy gameplay, it was totally reformed based on the essence of Perfect World (2) first releases,

Where there had no Twilight, Lunar, or any of those stuff, and you had to farm to forge an good gear based on random status,

theres a whole background history about why everything happened and why everything is frost,

Resuming the God of Moon and Snow (TsukiYuki) in ancient times, was sealed on the moon for her misbehavior, it took 16 Legendary Warriors using 16 God Like weapons to seal her in the moon,

Long time has pass while Pan Gu god has administrated the world, and his powers had starting to fall, monsters had invaded the world (Original PW line) and then time has passed, One God saw the opportunity, and launched a Huge Meteor in the moon, Breaking the TsukiYuki Seal,

-->
(Tsuki Yuki awakened from her long seal sleep at full power, and sworn revenge to Humans)

by night she launched her powers trowing everyone in another dimension, and her aura sent a curse and a heavy snow from her dark aura, freezed the Whole Planet her dark aura was so deep that even freeze Fire and Lava,

The God of Tideborn used all his power making a barrier aound the Sea, so TsukiYuki was not able to freeze them,

Amaterasu God of Sun and Fire, was watching what happened he cared about Humans,

Pan Gu weakened rised again, for the last time, and reunited powers with Amaterasu,

TsukiYuki was sending her troops to the other dimension using the portals located in the temples all around the world, her God Likes generals, had power to conquer and destroy everything,

Pan Gu divided what was left of his soul in 29 Gennies each one represented one Element and had a lot of power bidden on it,

They went trough the temples and used her own body to seal every temple entrance preventing the Generals to coming trough,

But to come trough they left their own physical Body's and invaded the World as Spirits, merging with compatible vessels then surge the Nightmare boss monsters.

A lot of unknow monsters came out from the temple, invading the towns, the most brave warriors and guards with their best gear failed to protect it despise their best trys and team play may people died,

Then Amaterasu launched a Meteor in to the earth, it contained all his power and knowledge to awake the power of God Weapons and Armors,

Guards went to check the place, and found recipes for God Weapons / Armors, mysterious forge pots showed up all around the world,

They did their best to forge the weapon on the "Divine Scale" with their new gear they we`r able to fight back and defeat the monsters that invaded the town...

Amaterasu weakened assumed a human form, and went to earth help humans while recovering his powers,
Under the cover of: Odd poetry of stars.

Odd poetry of stars: Once upon a night... a huge meteor crashed in to the night, I was the only one that watched.. the whole earth turn in to Ice.."

Then it starts... Snow Dreamy

On correctly Ep 3: a long time has passed and the population decided to re-build the citys with ice themed...

Basically, every weapon in the world, can be upgraded or transform in to a new weapon, each upgrade the weapon assume a new form and so does the armor,

There`s 81 upgrades and new forms for each weapon, and 65 new forms and upgrades for each piece of armor, every piece has its own adds,

Level-up speed was reduced, There is special bosses (Nightmare bosses) that require you to have a special gear,

there is materials that only drop from specific bosses, you can`t buy gear from NPC`s or drop them from mobs, all gear must be farmed and forged,

All pots that forge the gear are deep hidden around the world, you must find it in order to forge it,

There are many different power levels in monsters of the same level, stronger ur gear is upgraded, you can fight with overpowered monsters to gather new materials for new gears,

the more upgrades ur gear have, more hard it is to gather materials, you never lose ur gear, you can always upgrade it,

How it works: R1 + R2 +R3 +R4 (Special upgrade) --> GOD (Can`t be upgraded anymore)

R4 + Materials =New Weapon G1 (One grade accumulated) and can grow further up go G16)

This is Snow Dreamy

it got way waaaaaaaaaaaay more stuff and things then any 1.5.2 or near future version will ever have, and I Keep updating it every day

Server is back next month, we expect 1.5k players on the First Day

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
whoami1995 used to now we r under maintenance, for a HUGE update lots of people that gave up on Perfect world came back to play after seen Snow Dreamy gameplay, it was totally reformed based on the essence of Perfect World (2) first releases,

Where there had no Twilight, Lunar, or any of those stuff, and you had to farm to forge an good gear based on random status,

theres a whole background history about why everything happened and why everything is frost,

Resuming the God of Moon and Snow (TsukiYuki) in ancient times, was sealed on the moon for her misbehavior, it took 16 Legendary Warriors using 16 God Like weapons to seal her in the moon,

Long time has pass while Pan Gu god has administrated the world, and his powers had starting to fall, monsters had invaded the world (Original PW line) and then time has passed, One God saw the opportunity, and launched a Huge Meteor in the moon, Breaking the TsukiYuki Seal,

-->
(Tsuki Yuki awakened from her long seal sleep at full power, and sworn revenge to Humans)

by night she launched her powers trowing everyone in another dimension, and her aura sent a curse and a heavy snow from her dark aura, freezed the Whole Planet her dark aura was so deep that even freeze Fire and Lava,

The God of Tideborn used all his power making a barrier aound the Sea, so TsukiYuki was not able to freeze them,

Amaterasu God of Sun and Fire, was watching what happened he cared about Humans,

Pan Gu weakened rised again, for the last time, and reunited powers with Amaterasu,

TsukiYuki was sending her troops to the other dimension using the portals located in the temples all around the world, her God Likes generals, had power to conquer and destroy everything,

Pan Gu divided what was left of his soul in 29 Gennies each one represented one Element and had a lot of power bidden on it,

They went trough the temples and used her own body to seal every temple entrance preventing the Generals to coming trough,

But to come trough they left their own physical Body's and invaded the World as Spirits, merging with compatible vessels then surge the Nightmare boss monsters.

A lot of unknow monsters came out from the temple, invading the towns, the most brave warriors and guards with their best gear failed to protect it despise their best trys and team play may people died,

Then Amaterasu launched a Meteor in to the earth, it contained all his power and knowledge to awake the power of God Weapons and Armors,

Guards went to check the place, and found recipes for God Weapons / Armors, mysterious forge pots showed up all around the world,

They did their best to forge the weapon on the "Divine Scale" with their new gear they we`r able to fight back and defeat the monsters that invaded the town...

Amaterasu weakened assumed a human form, and went to earth help humans while recovering his powers,
Under the cover of: Odd poetry of stars.

Odd poetry of stars: Once upon a night... a huge meteor crashed in to the night, I was the only one that watched.. the whole earth turn in to Ice.."

Then it starts... Snow Dreamy

On correctly Ep 3: a long time has passed and the population decided to re-build the citys with ice themed...

Basically, every weapon in the world, can be upgraded or transform in to a new weapon, each upgrade the weapon assume a new form and so does the armor,

There`s 81 upgrades and new forms for each weapon, and 65 new forms and upgrades for each piece of armor, every piece has its own adds,

Level-up speed was reduced, There is special bosses (Nightmare bosses) that require you to have a special gear,

there is materials that only drop from specific bosses, you can`t buy gear from NPC`s or drop them from mobs, all gear must be farmed and forged,

All pots that forge the gear are deep hidden around the world, you must find it in order to forge it,

There are many different power levels in monsters of the same level, stronger ur gear is upgraded, you can fight with overpowered monsters to gather new materials for new gears,

the more upgrades ur gear have, more hard it is to gather materials, you never lose ur gear, you can always upgrade it,

How it works: R1 + R2 +R3 +R4 (Special upgrade) --> GOD (Can`t be upgraded anymore)

R4 + Materials =New Weapon G1 (One grade accumulated) and can grow further up go G16)

This is Snow Dreamy

it got way waaaaaaaaaaaay more stuff and things then any 1.5.2 or near future version will ever have, and I Keep updating it every day

Server is back next month, we expect 1.5k players on the First Day

wow u are awesome, may be u are the king of pw dev, what is your server? what is the website? i want to check it out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow u are awesome, may be u are the king of pw dev, what is your server? what is the website? i want to check it out.

you can check our progress in here, our site is "Off" to maintenance and shall only be back by 8 July,

You r able to join and play at 10 July, the server is in full English language =)

I m not the "King of pw dev" just a normal person that studied a lot and love PW, and tried my best to make it better =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back