Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I've opened a new server, I am working on it's 1.5.5 and with stormbringers and duskbringers and primal and etc. I've edited all tabs and etc rewards on the client side. But when i tried to connect to my vmware workstation ip threw port 22 or 21 using Winscp. I am getting a connection refusal error. I want to work locally on my local machine and to edit the server side and not the client side. I will be getting a vps later thats why i want to do it on my local machine. Also how do you change the name of the client.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sounds like either the ssh server is not running, or a firewall is blocking the connection

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Mange to fix the issue, I've added the boutique and etc. But just Need a GM element client to edit and find the location of the npc.

Upvote 0
Back