• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I've opened a new server, I am working on it's 1.5.5 and with stormbringers and duskbringers and primal and etc. I've edited all tabs and etc rewards on the client side. But when i tried to connect to my vmware workstation ip threw port 22 or 21 using Winscp. I am getting a connection refusal error. I want to work locally on my local machine and to edit the server side and not the client side. I will be getting a vps later thats why i want to do it on my local machine. Also how do you change the name of the client.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sounds like either the ssh server is not running, or a firewall is blocking the connection

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Mange to fix the issue, I've added the boutique and etc. But just Need a GM element client to edit and find the location of the npc.

Upvote 0
Back