Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added information in the thread that VMware maybe need to be configured :glare:

Edit: I explain it with images :glare:

Yep i know all that i got vmware configure exactly like yours, thanks btw, and it's still not working :

When VMware is installed the IP is usually different, try using VMware IP in settings,(use the tutorial for this) it's not necessary be my IP.
Maybe you need to uninstall and install VMware again.

EDIT: Tutorial to set up https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index29.html

Oh i didn't thought it could be that ! Thx i'll try and will be back for telling if it works !

When VMware is installed the IP is usually different, try using VMware IP in settings,(use the tutorial for this) it's not necessary be my IP.

Or you can try to delete the IP VMnet8 NAT and create another using the IP that was generated.

EDIT: Tutorial to set up https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index29.html

Well i tried to uninstall/reinstall and it worked ! https://imgur.com/fNHTRjj

I follow the post of HexaDoc and set up server with the starting ip adress https://imgur.com/KiZ0hCv

I put it everywhere HexaDoc tell and change manually this in case https://imgur.com/6zx7hVU

And "voilà" ! Thanks again buddy, you're my savior !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yep i know all that i got vmware configure exactly like yours, thanks btw, and it's still not working :

Or you can try to delete the IP VMnet8 NAT and create another using the IP that was generated.

Ok, the VM problem was solved, El Bidu needed to uninstall and install the VMware again, now everything works fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any commands to achieve different tiers of laurels, such as diamond or champion laurels, achieving all the achievement tittles doesn't move you to the next laurel or any different laurels at all; also what are the gm commands on changing your face/eyes?

Reaction score
is there any commands to achieve different tiers of laurels, such as diamond or champion laurels, achieving all the achievement tittles doesn't move you to the next laurel or any different laurels at all; also what are the gm commands on changing your face/eyes?

For laureus to work you need to have a Achievement Season active on database, on PlanetDB_2800 edit table AchievementSeason and insert the seasonid and date. Achievement info can be found on AchievementGradeInfo.xml on server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you juniordark!; I was literally thinking of farming the laurel somehow but glad you mentioned it, does anyone also know how to change the music within the character selection screen with your own music, im only seeing gpk sound files and not sure what to do with it and also add/change the location of npcs around Highwatch?

Reaction score
Thank you juniordark!; I was literally thinking of farming the laurel somehow but glad you mentioned it, does anyone also know how to change the music within the character selection screen with your own music, im only seeing gpk sound files and not sure what to do with it and also add/change the location of npcs around Highwatch?

You can change music with GPK modding. NPCs i think is on datacenter, but there's no public datacenter tool to edit/repack.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
also what are the gm commands on changing your face/eyes?
Does this mean a change in appearance?
If you are happy with the item, run the following command:「/@makeitem 303」.
After execution, use the added item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys ! Do some of you also have the "blurry textures" downgrade when playing ? I know there's some tuto for modify an ini but that's not working. And i know that the 32bit client is capped in memory usage. But well, we never know maybe someone find a fix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys ! Do some of you also have the "blurry textures" downgrade when playing ? I know there's some tuto for modify an ini but that's not working. And i know that the 32bit client is capped in memory usage. But well, we never know maybe someone find a fix ?
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I don't think there is a permanent fix to texture lowering issue, you can temporally fix blurry textures with reapplying in-game options, but the blurriness will be back eventually.

Here is my tweaked S1Engine INI file: (for AMD system) you can also try lowering NormalMap and Specular MaxLODSize under TEXTUREGROUP and LIGHT_TEXTUREGROUP in S1Engine.ini or changing PoolSize to 2048
Here is another link to optimized ini files:

The only way to permanently fix this issue is to reduce the game RAM load and keep it under 2.5Gb, I think that can be done with trimming TERA client textures, especially normal-maps and specualrs. Some of the world and npc normal map textures are 2K, so reducing them to 1K or 512 would lower RAM usage regardless of the ini LOD settings.

You can also try running the game with " -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -D3D11 -NOSTEAM -ReadTexturePoolFromIni" launcher shortcut parameters and set TERA.exe program priority to high. Uncheck "Automatically Apply" under System Settings Optimization in Game tab of game options. For NVIDIA GPU use the following S1Engine.ini settings:
bDisablePhysXHardwareSupport=False
UseMinimalNVIDIADriverShaderOptimization=False
DisableATITextureFilterOptimizationChecks=True
Don't forget to set "Read Only" for S1Engine.ini so that the game doesn't overwrite tweaked ini file.

Disable Mouse smoothing: Go to "TERA\Client\S1Game\Config\S1Input.ini" file and change bEnableMouseSmoothing=True to False
Also you can try 4gb patcher on tera.exe: I'm not sure if it is necessary because I think tera already uses more than 2gb ram. Video guide

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have a question, how can i get items with gm commands and how can i make an Admin account thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx u im done with this, another question, how can i enter or start any battleground to text this and how to edit this, i apreciate you help

Reaction score
hello at last i get some time to set VMware and test Robson VM Tera server and looks fine.

but i have no idea what i have problem with xigncode.

Ok problem with xigncode fixed.

but after select server and try connect nothing happen, all exe on server side up and running.

Last edited:
Reaction score
thx Robson

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok at last i enter to game

Robson how i can change text to EN do you have some links for them

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haii, anychance there's a link out there for the client? I got the server/api from the thread but I just can't find a client link. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back