• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Quest Rewards on 92.03

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am setting up my own 92.03 server/client for personal entertainment. I had a problem that many quests have abnormal rewards like 0 exp with 600000 gold. After some digging I believe they are associated with QuestCompensationData_*.xml in Datasheet\CompensationData.

I have not touched the official server for a long time, but I believe the data is incorrect (please correct me if I am wrong). I wonder if anybody knows a good way to fix it or would kindly share a fixed version of the .xml files. Many thanks in advance!

---------

Besides, will really appreciate it if anyone tell me what intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB and LogDB do on the server. I dropped those tables as well as creating clean SharedDB and PlanetDB for experiments, and the server seemed to work normally as I can login/move/quest etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am setting up my own 92.03 server/client for personal entertainment. I had a problem that many quests have abnormal rewards like 0 exp with 600000 gold. After some digging I believe they are associated with QuestCompensationData_*.xml in Datasheet\CompensationData.

I have not touched the official server for a long time, but I believe the data is incorrect (please correct me if I am wrong). I wonder if anybody knows a good way to fix it or would kindly share a fixed version of the .xml files. Many thanks in advance!

---------

Besides, will really appreciate it if anyone tell me what intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB and LogDB do on the server. I dropped those tables as well as creating clean SharedDB and PlanetDB for experiments, and the server seemed to work normally as I can login/move/quest etc.

Hey, so my understanding, about the tables its that the intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB may be used for some kind of admin tool that we don't have, to manage server from a GUI / link it with a shop. Other one should be linkedd to the log server.
For quests afaik i didn't find so much diff from retails, but may be wrong

Upvote 0
Reaction score
WebAppDB .. so far i remember when i digged into the TW Website Files .not sure something with 9blabla.com
that sql popped up a few times... my intention WebAppDb is for or was for an older TW TERA Website+Forum+Shop thingy etc..
LogDb... is just for some server logging
PlanetDB Game Server related i think...

just the sharedDbs i dont know....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The WebAppDB is designed for an asp.net app, to manage various in-game content, related to accounts/characters most of the time, in "real time" (does not need to restart the server).
It does not, unfortunately, allow you to modify the quests rewards

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies! For quest rewards I got to know that a 'recent' update remove exp rewards of all side quests, which definitely makes the game less attractive in my eyes. For the MSSQL DBs for now I choose to keep and routinely backup all of them.

Upvote 0
Back