Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest Rewards on 92.03

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am setting up my own 92.03 server/client for personal entertainment. I had a problem that many quests have abnormal rewards like 0 exp with 600000 gold. After some digging I believe they are associated with QuestCompensationData_*.xml in Datasheet\CompensationData.

I have not touched the official server for a long time, but I believe the data is incorrect (please correct me if I am wrong). I wonder if anybody knows a good way to fix it or would kindly share a fixed version of the .xml files. Many thanks in advance!

---------

Besides, will really appreciate it if anyone tell me what intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB and LogDB do on the server. I dropped those tables as well as creating clean SharedDB and PlanetDB for experiments, and the server seemed to work normally as I can login/move/quest etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am setting up my own 92.03 server/client for personal entertainment. I had a problem that many quests have abnormal rewards like 0 exp with 600000 gold. After some digging I believe they are associated with QuestCompensationData_*.xml in Datasheet\CompensationData.

I have not touched the official server for a long time, but I believe the data is incorrect (please correct me if I am wrong). I wonder if anybody knows a good way to fix it or would kindly share a fixed version of the .xml files. Many thanks in advance!

---------

Besides, will really appreciate it if anyone tell me what intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB and LogDB do on the server. I dropped those tables as well as creating clean SharedDB and PlanetDB for experiments, and the server seemed to work normally as I can login/move/quest etc.

Hey, so my understanding, about the tables its that the intermediate_SharedDB, WebAppDB may be used for some kind of admin tool that we don't have, to manage server from a GUI / link it with a shop. Other one should be linkedd to the log server.
For quests afaik i didn't find so much diff from retails, but may be wrong

Upvote 0
Reaction score
WebAppDB .. so far i remember when i digged into the TW Website Files .not sure something with 9blabla.com
that sql popped up a few times... my intention WebAppDb is for or was for an older TW TERA Website+Forum+Shop thingy etc..
LogDb... is just for some server logging
PlanetDB Game Server related i think...

just the sharedDbs i dont know....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The WebAppDB is designed for an asp.net app, to manage various in-game content, related to accounts/characters most of the time, in "real time" (does not need to restart the server).
It does not, unfortunately, allow you to modify the quests rewards

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies! For quest rewards I got to know that a 'recent' update remove exp rewards of all side quests, which definitely makes the game less attractive in my eyes. For the MSSQL DBs for now I choose to keep and routinely backup all of them.

Upvote 0
Back